Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LX shifters & XT cassette

Options
  • 11-06-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

For Sale:

Shimano LX Dual Control Shifters (9spd) - New & unused: e25
    Shimano XT Cassette (8spd) - New & unused: e25

Alternatively would consider swapping one of either of the above for new neoprene overshoes (fit size 45 shoes)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Yo, the shifters still available ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Yup, sure are

Cool. Is it both shifters or just the 9sp one? Unsure if they are integrated brake/shifters or push and pull thumb shifters ?

Probably handiest to post ? I am happy to pay postage.

No, Its's both the L & R shifters with cables, ferrules and blankers for the thumb levers.

They're the dual control (dont hate me) 'brifter' type units - these ones

shimano%2520m580%2520levers.jpg

To use these correctly you'll need a rapid rise rear mech - usually cheap enough on CRC (low demand I expect)

Can sort out postage but happy to meet up also -I work and live in D8 but can meet in city center, Phoenix Park etc

CheGuedara wrote: »
    No, Its's both the L & R shifters with cables, ferrules and blankers for the thumb levers.

They're the dual control (dont hate me) 'brifter' type units - these ones

shimano%2520m580%2520levers.jpg

To use these correctly you'll need a rapid rise rear mech - usually cheap enough on CRC (low demand I expect)

Can sort out postage but happy to meet up also -I work and live in D8 but can meet in city center, Phoenix Park etc

ok deadly, sound perfect. I thought you were down de country somewhere, but phoenix park is perfect. Will pm you.

• Advertisement

CheGuedara wrote: »
    For Sale:

Shimano LX Dual Control Shifters (9spd) - New & unused: e25
    - SOLD
    Shimano XT Cassette (8spd) - New & unused: e25

Alternatively would consider swapping one of either of the above for new neoprene overshoes (fit size 45 shoes)

Shifters sold

Muchos Gracias, quite the bargain

Advertisement