Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete in Balbriggan.

Options
  • 11-06-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

Hello all.
    I'm looking to concrete the back of my garden. Its 17 x 8 foot (the area to be layed), and i want about 4 inches deep. The house is mid-terrace.
    Has anyone else done this? Were they able to get a truck to pour it or did they have to use a mixer? If they did get it poured, who did they use?
    Tbh, i'm not ringing a builder as i would like to keep the cost down. I dont mind doing the donkey work, i just dont know where to start...
    Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭superfear

im from Balbriggan and work for a local concrete manufacturer. Yes they would do that and its not as expensive as you would have thought ( im not a salesman):D if you want to pm me your number i can give you better information or if you want ill give mine. ive recently just done my friends in chapel cresent and he was happy

Advertisement