Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are these good?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

if this is a G&G, from what i heard they are the best out there!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

if this is a G&G, from what i heard they are the best out there!!!!

but this one in partictular?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

funnily enough, barrel length or style plays no part in how the aeg performs...

the g&g blowback system is good... thier gearboxes good... built well... Yes, its a good gun. I dont own one, so i wont advise further, but from what ive seen, they are excelent for the money.

i'm buying it for about €150-€160 and it comes with a battery & charger.
    and its brand new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

I have one of these. Great gun, internals are full G&G. Hop up is full G&G. Plastic is not shiny like a clone of classic army sportline, more of a matte sort of finish. Great gun for the price.

• Advertisement

got it to today and your right about it not been shiny but still its all about how it performs:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

mle1324 wrote: »
    got it to today and your right about it not been shiny but still its all about how it performs:D.

I have it 3 months now and still going great but I changed the hop up rubber last week and the old one seemed pretty worn.

Advertisement