Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clock Screensaver - E71

• 11-06-2009 5:50pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can someone point me in the direction of turning on the clock screensave for the Nokia E71? It seems to have turned itself off and I cant re-locate the setting for it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Im not 100% but iirc menu > tools > themes and then power saver.

Should give you text, date, clock?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Davy wrote: »
    Im not 100% but iirc menu > tools > themes and then power saver.

Should give you text, date, clock?

Just "None, Now Playing and Animation". For Animation, I need to select the file.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can download loads of free clock apps that you could use for the animation, cant think where the option is gone then,,,,, :o

Advertisement