Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer work

Options
  • 11-06-2009 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi board,
    Looking for some help and thought here would be a good place to start.

Im looking for some summer work in and around the city and was wondering if anybody knew of any jobs going. Anything considered from handing out fliers, working in a shop or mowing a lawn. Can travel and work anywhere in the county.

Im a 17 year old hard working honest male with some experience or working in a supermarket and department store. Can forward a full cv.

Thanks in advance,
    patrick

ps sorry mods if this is in the wrong place but i wasnt too sure where to put it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭ak51535

none goin in tramore, unless ur a female waitress....the local chinese were hiring but not taking on fellas...and yes, i could've complained but i didn't lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try one of the Supermarkets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

ak51535 wrote: »
    none goin in tramore, unless ur a female waitress....the local chinese were hiring but not taking on fellas...and yes, i could've complained but i didn't lol
    they took on two people already, guy and a girl but still looking for chef
    supermarket might be best bet

Advertisement