Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party in Sligo

Options
  • 11-06-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there,

trying to plan my hen in sligo. Would anyone know of an apartment complex that we could rent for 12 ladies just for the one night? Cant seem to find anything on the web.

Also looking for a good pub for food and a good bar with a mix of 80's, 90's and 00's on a saturday night?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

the college accomodation shoud work well for a bunch of girls on a hen and its reasonably cheap too. check out gatewayapartmets.ie

As for a night out with cheesy music the you should check out the garavogue for a bit of a boogie. plenty of good places to eat in town.........

coach lane

bistro binconi

you need a chipindale?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭curlybob

frag420 wrote: »
    the college accomodation shoud work well for a bunch of girls on a hen and its reasonably cheap too. check out gatewayapartmets.ie

As for a night out with cheesy music the you should check out the garavogue for a bit of a boogie. plenty of good places to eat in town.........

coach lane

bistro binconi

you need a chipindale?
    ;) is that an offer? I'm sure all our girls would be thrilled...especially the single ladies!! Any advice on a night club, was looking at the Velvet rooms but I sense they could be very dance music orientated? and were are looking for nostalgia all the way and a nice dj who will play requests!!

ah im too fat to strip wit any kinda style!! ha ha

The garavogue while not a nightclub will play some cheese for you girls and is an ok night. only other clubs are toffs(crap) envy(crap) and the clarence(can be ok)

When are you guys thinking of doing the hen and i can check out whats on that weekend and get back to ya.

Its not all about looks you know....;) the moves are important as wel.haha...
    so does the garavogue have a late bar? We are not sure yet, August Sept I think.....
    just saw riversidesuites have excellent rates for suites..are they central and is it fairly good accom?

thanks a mill for all your help...sorry about all the questions...

ive got the moves...............well ive got a move. its a complicated move but ya should like it.........

Tha Garavogue has a late bar till about half two i believe. And sure f your renting a place the party can continue there eh!! ha ha

Never knew about riverside suites but looked them up and yeah they are very central.not sure how good/bad they are. they are no more than five mins walk from the places i have mentioned and about ten mins drive from my place(cheeky eh)!! ha ha

• Advertisement

Ha!! Cheeky is right... well Ill pass it on to the single ladies and maybe some of them will contact you nearer the time ;)

anyway thanks a mill for your advice, looking forward to it now!

have a good weekend

no worries, have a good weekend too.

fRag

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

riverside suites would be very centrally located. They refurbished them in late 2007/early 2008 so hopefully they're in good nick.

Also if you're coming up in September the college villages wouldn't be available for obvious reasons.

thanks xiney ;)

Advertisement