Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo,any opinions where to go?

Options
  • 11-06-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey all,i'm getting my first tattoo during the summer.I'm getting a very very simple design,it's nothing too imaginative but it has meaning behind it,a 7 and a 13 in roman numerals on my wrists,maybe with a little bit of filigree around it.I'm looking for a place with a good rep so any opinions where I should go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Jenvalo

michele in dublin art (temple bar) is great...i have had a lot of stuff done by him and find his work brilliant...

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Jenvalo wrote: »
    michele in dublin art (temple bar) is great...i have had a lot of stuff done by him and find his work brilliant...

Thanks,does he have a portfolio on the website I can check out?

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505603

tada!!!

tho i always recommend mark in wildcat in stephen's green, he's done all my and the other half's work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    Hey all,i'm getting my first tattoo during the summer.I'm getting a very very simple design,it's nothing too imaginative but it has meaning behind it,a 7 and a 13 in roman numerals on my wrists,maybe with a little bit of filigree around it.I'm looking for a place with a good rep so any opinions where I should go?

I had my 1st ever tattoo done last year in The Vibe in Sligo. Am very happy with the result and would have no hesitation in recommending them.

http://www.thevibetattoos.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 travelbug9

i heard of some place near the luas on abbey street - anyone know if it's any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That could be either of two places I believe.
    Snakebite is the oneI'm most familiar with, and is located on the third floor of a building on Middle Abbey Street, near the PAB travel place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 travelbug9

thanks damo i'll check them out, will they do artwork that i provide?

Yeah, that should be no problem for any decent tattoo artist. They will look over it and let you know if it looks ok, or if there is anything that won't work properly, and would change it for you if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭sirgandi

My girlfriend got her first tattoo done by a guy called Badger in Attattoed in Bray. Did a great job. Brittany got a tattoo there when she was in Dublin before!

Yeah a pair of dice on her wrist... didn't look anything special tbh...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yeah a pair of dice on her wrist... didn't look anything special tbh...
    When not sure about a shill point out the lack of amazing talent!

Advertisement