Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire BBC tonight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Just seen it advertised might have a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The trailer looks interesting. I will have a look at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not bad but BBC2 should not have slung two episodes back to back.

When Things Were Rotten meets Naked Gun via The Princess Bride. Can't argue with the cast except the use of obligitory Americans in some lead roles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Yeah, just watched it there, not too bad at all, a bit clumsy but some good LOL moments. Good potential for a cult series, lets hope it keeps on improving. Half hour episodes would be plenty. Yer one is a tad tasty too (and I'm not talking about Miss Millie the horse :D).
    Horst Draper, seducing the horse, "Are you ready to run in the meadow with the fire flies?" ROFL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It wasn't brilliant, but it had some good moments. But some of the humour seemed like it was straight out of a childrens show.

I think one problem it has is that it's played for laughs. If they played it straight, the comedy parts would come out a lot stronger. And, dear lord, that girl is hot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement