Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV Casual meet - details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

saturday 2pm - 6pm xgc as usual?

Did ye come up with a name for these as well?
    I take it there will basically be enough people to do casuals every week anyway..

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Well we are calling the tournaments "Inferno Ranbat" (due to the retarded heat upstairs in the XGC)

Suppose you could call these Inferno Casuals but its not really important.

haha I like the name. well i want to put a message out on facebook about **** that that's on and i gotta call it something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

you coming this weekend Azza? There was a distinct lack of dictator at last weeks!

I'm heading up anywho so you can have some bison off me.

Trying to spread the word with this facebook group and the event.
    Let me know if any of it is wrong information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll be there tomorrow around 2. Left my stick in my mates house and he's away so tis the pad for me! :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

ive realised viper is **** and slow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    ive realised viper is **** and slow.

And you'll be mangled if you whiff that ultra :pac:

i just suck, im practicing though.
    i will come out the BEST. kirby at his knees on one side, azza on the other.
    TROPHY in the middle ! yeaaaaa

We have trophies? :p

Ill be there at around 2pm tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Ill try be there 2morow with Xinkai :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Hopefully will be in around 2 as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I prob won't make it, been sick the last 2 days.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll be there. leaving around 5 though to be home for the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

How far away do you live if you can't get home from town in an hour and a half?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I'll be there around 2 or so? Is that when you all usually turn up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I'll be in for 2pm also. Definitely this time :o

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Should be there at 1:30 or so.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

How far away do you live if you can't get home from town in an hour and a half?

Well I live in balbriggan. I usually get the train which is 40 minutes but the bridge collapsed so I have to leave the car in DCU and bus in. Anyway want to get so grub in as well before I head out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Azza wrote: »
    Well we are calling the tournaments "Inferno Ranbat" (due to the retarded heat upstairs in the XGC)

Hahahaha classic.

yeah I'll be there around 2ish, not arsed bringing my laptop this time though. I will be bringing a ps3 pad and a my copy of SFIV however so hopefully I'll actually be able to play SFIV properly with people for once.

• Advertisement

hungover but i may come to get revenge on yoga kirby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Just sorting out a few things at home (Got an iphone & needs to haxx) so i'll be in about half 2ish...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

I can't make it up today, maybe next weekend.

Xinkai/Mushroom did you guys give any money to anyone as you were leaving the place?

I owe some one money. Nobody wanted and I had to leg it. Will give it to who ever needs I owe at the next one.

Paid eight quid myself before I left.

Tbh it gets messy as people leave at different times and don't know who to give the money too.

Lets make it easier for everyone next time.....everyone should give a fiver to the same person when they arrive, instead of when they leave. That way, you can leave whenever you want without worrying about money.....and that one person has enough money to rent all the consoles himself as everyone is handing him a fiver when they arrive....if ya get me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Kirby wrote: »
    Lets make it easier for everyone next time.....everyone should give a fiver to the same person when they arrive, instead of when they leave. That way, you can leave whenever you want without worrying about money.....and that one person has enough money to rent all the consoles himself as everyone is handing him a fiver when they arrive....if ya get me.

Yeah I agree with this. It always ends up being a fiver so it may as well be paid up front.

i left 5 to terry ^
    sorry had to leg it early, really wanted to play loads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Thing back no! I totally forgot!!! SORRY! >_< I'll pay whoever comes to me 1st next week & i'll rent a console how about that? Once again really sorry!

• Advertisement

It's all good, it's only a couple of euro - just try and remember next time

Advertisement