Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV Casual meet - details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Me and one/two lads will be down at the XGC around 1ish if anyone fancies a game of some SFIV. The more the merrier anyway! We'll hang around for a few hours so spin kick your way over if you get a chance!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Something important has come up guys. Can't come in. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I'll take you up on that offer monkeyto! Might head in around 2 o clock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Gonna head in now, can't find my copy of SF4 though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Can't make it today fellows. I'm not feeling the may west so I'm gonna sit it out.

• Advertisement

Well due to my amazing post nighshift skills i managed to comehome from work and sleep it in until now. Apologies to all dudes! However I'm gonna go tomorrow and anyone (again!) is welcome to join me.

I showed up at 20 past 3 and nobody was there :eek:

So monkeyto, what time you gonna be there 2moro? Or are u doin night shifts again, haha

I was in around 2:50 and stayed for around 10 mins and then left cause nobody was there, bad luck animaX :pac:

animaX wrote: »
    I showed up at 20 past 3 and nobody was there :eek:

So monkeyto, what time you gonna be there 2moro? Or are u doin night shifts again, haha

Yeah man I'm really sorry about that. It wasn't in the plans at all. I'm off tomorrow so it'll be about 2ish if thats ok for people. I'll defo be there this time too!

Monkeyto wrote: »
    Yeah man I'm really sorry about that. It wasn't in the plans at all. I'm off tomorrow so it'll be about 2ish if thats ok for people. I'll defo be there this time too!

Ah no worries! I'll be there around 2 or half 2 tomorrow then. U goin dreddybajs?

• Advertisement

Yeah I'll drop in I think, might be hungover but I'll try my best to make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Ill go for the laugh with ya guys, if thats grand? :)

Ill go for the laugh with ya guys, if thats grand? :)

Of course yeah! Do you play on 360 or ps3? I think most of us are 360

The more the merrier imo!

Im on the 360, Pad aswell... Prob wont fit in with you stick folk. :p xD

Well there's no better time to learn! Both my friend and I will have sticks with us which your more then welcome to try :) After a few games you'll find yourself being much handier at SF!

imo if you haven't used a stick before it takes a couple of weeks playing to at least to get used to it - obviously though your mileage may vary. I'll be bringing in my SE as well.

Ill except some help of course :P

I used a stick before but it was brief... Was only able to pull off a few things with Akuma, none of the stuff I can do on Pad xD

Always willing to learn tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

where abouts in wicklow are you from monkeyto?

Will be in at around 2 today - will hang around for 20 minutes or so but if nobody's there by then I'm off again (unless you guys specify you'll be in later than that before I go to town). :pac:

• Advertisement

I dont think ill be in t-day lads... Gotta look after the niece :( lol

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Will be in at around 2 today - will hang around for 20 minutes or so but if nobody's there by then I'm off again (unless you guys specify you'll be in later than that before I go to town). :pac:

I mightn't be there till half 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Aaaargh. I slept in.
    until 3pm!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

We left about 7, then went for pints - others are still drinking but I had to get home :)

Good times were had by all, though I really need some stick practice :)

Good games all, looking forward to doing it again next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

I'd be up for one on saturday, just need to get time off of work.

We decided today that the lads there today would all meet up next Sunday rather than Saturday as it was easier on some of the guys who were doing shifts - also KO Kiki said he might be able to make it on Sunday, but definitely not Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Uggh sundays are rather poor for me at the mo, maybe later in the year when the work situation changes :pac:. Still be might be up for one on sat if anyone else is (want to get at least one session under my belt before this NI tournament).

Yeah it was very productive. I learned quite a bit today. It was also quite fun and I've realised that I might wanna give Rufus more play time! Sunday is a certain so if anyone has the time, come down and get some head stomps in!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

So perhaps we should try Sunday out next week for the meet up? There seems to be quite a few of you who went on sunday and are up for next sunday too. I'm cool with that.

Advertisement