Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEAP version 3.0.1.

• 11-06-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone downloaded the new version yet ? Am a bit concerned that I need to wipe the current version before downloading the new.
    Would be a disaster if my find existing records were to dissapear even though it says they should be ok.
    If anything could go wrong it would go wrong for me, everything go OK for those who have the new version.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nmg-lky

Everything was grand for me. You will have all your excels files you exported for each cert if anything goes wrong and you can just import these into the new software

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

Downloaded the new version after removing the old version.
    Everything working ok.
    Once you publish a rating on NAS, you will always be able to download the xml file if you need it.
    For any assessments not published yet just export them to your desktop as back-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 legs_akimbo

Well I deleted the old version as instructed then downloaded the new, gave my e mail address for the password needed to unzip the files.....48 hours later still not received an e mail to enable the new version of DEAP, so can not perform any assessments !
    How long does it take to send a simple e mail. I expected it almost immediately :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 legs akimbo.

Waited three days for the e mail to arrive then phoned the help line
    Of course there was no password despite it stating in the download instruction that there would be one, when I unzipped the files a pop up box appeared to say the codes were encripted and to enter the password.... So, downloaded again later and all is well, am just annoyed at all those many many assessments I missed out on stupidly waiting for non existant passwords for non encripted files.....:D:D:D Look a flying pig!!!:eek:

Advertisement