Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia n95 question

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Headshot wrote: »
    so how do i do this :o

Put in the product code, check the little enable box and click write. Once you write the new code to the phone, you connect it to the NSU as normal and it will read the new code and start updating.

Remember updating the firmware will wipe everything so do a backup first ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,460 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Davy wrote: »
    Put in the product code, check the little enable box and click write. Once you write the new code to the phone, you connect it to the NSU as normal and it will read the new code and start updating.

Remember updating the firmware will wipe everything so do a backup first ;)

^^^ is that right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

What OS are you running, because it has had problems with vista.

Have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get this running on Vista too, same issue.
    A seriously poor show.

long_b wrote: »
    Have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get this running on Vista too, same issue.
    A seriously poor show.

It does work fine. Haven't had problems myself in about a year. Try the version i posted the link for above.

It does work fine. Haven't had problems myself in about a year. Try the version i posted the link for above.

Right so - will give it another bash.

Software updater and PC Suite uninstalled.

Any particular order for the reinstall ?

• Advertisement

Solved by disabling anti virus, running as Administrator and in XP compatibility mode

Advertisement