Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Main Course for Dad @ Captain Americas

• 11-06-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

70688674.png

Sunday 21st is fathers day

Valid at any branch of Captain Americas

only one free main course per table

valid june 14th 2009 sort of a pre fathers day thing :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭TM

Must be more terms & conditions other than the "one per table" limit? I mean can I go along on my own and get a free dinner? Doubt it. Must be a minimum spend or number of mains or something...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

TM wrote: »
    Must be more terms & conditions other than the "one per table" limit? I mean can I go along on my own and get a free dinner? Doubt it. Must be a minimum spend or number of mains or something...?

All the terms i got, are in the pic, i posted them as well encase someone cant see the pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

TM wrote: »

I suppose you could try if you are of the cheeky type, bring i.d and birth cert(s) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Can you post a link to it? Just wondering do you print advert or just turn up and hope for best?

Odd that it's this Sunday it's valid for. Keep meaning to try the Tallaght one so be great if I could use it! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Can you post a link to it? Just wondering do you print advert or just turn up and hope for best?

Odd that it's this Sunday it's valid for. Keep meaning to try the Tallaght one so be great if I could use it! :)

The offer is not on their website because it was detailed in the Captain America's newsletter. You don't need to print anything just turn up with the family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Gazza22 wrote: »
    The offer is not on their website because it was detailed in the Captain America's newsletter. You don't need to print anything just turn up with the family.

Exactly.

You could ring to reserve a table if you wanted, and could print the pic as proof

Advertisement