Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commerce vs. Bess MASTERS

Options
  • 11-06-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Dont worry all, im not trying to restart this fire! this is strictly in terms of fact im lookin for!

Ive been told that doing commerce gives you an advantage because if you then go on to do a masters you are given exemptions which you wouldnt be given if you did bess?

Btw, this kind of all went straight over my head when the person was explainin it, but i was jus wondering where the truth in it lay, and if someone could explain it to me. If its true that is

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

Yeah, afaik, if you, say, major in accounting in Commerce in final year, and then go on to do an MAcc, you are exempt from certain courses, which BESS (which I did) can't offer. I don't know about any other streams though.

Advertisement