Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco 2800

Options
  • 11-06-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Ive been giving a Cisco 2800 to set up for a client but Im having problems.

Today I had been able to browse to the router through SDM but this evening I cant. Something simple but Id like to default the router to the factory settings through telnet. Im having problems with that??

But also the client has Eircom broadband - now we have bought a ADSL interface card with the router but I havent a clue how to set this up. I didn get anything with card regarding setup and there's where my issue reallly are.

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

Cisco isint straight forward, THE ADSL WIC card oes into one the slots and should show up in the Router once you SDM / Telnet ino it. Are you required to setup VPN, Access lists and so on?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

yes im required to have VPN access and a firewall on it at a minimum

I didn see it on the SDM when I was browsing on it. Is there much to it to set it up for Eircom?

Whats the quikest way to default the router and start from scratch so I can see through the SDM again

Advertisement