Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club 21 on a tuesday night???

Options
  • 11-06-2009 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

hey guys do any of ye know if club 21 is busy on a tuesday or a wednesday? i have a group of m8's coming over from switzerland for a few days on tuesday and was thinking of going there, they have a good deal on €5 in and €3 all drinks on tue and €5 in and €2 all drinks on wed. I just don't want to go there if it's not going to busy!

failing that does anyone know where else to go out drinking and dancing on a tuesday night??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

well as far as i know the junior cert is going on at the minute so most of the regulars probably wont be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Purty kitchen in Temple bar on Tuesdays is €8 in and drinks are around the same price as 21.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Refresh

Not a bad place for a night out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭travnett

so is the purty kitchen any good on tuesdays? it looks like a cool place on their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

travnett wrote: »
    so is the purty kitchen any good on tuesdays? it looks like a cool place on their website.

Now that Trinity college has dispersed for the summer it is a cool place. Good food too!
    Club 92 is the king of clubs however for its style and layout

• Advertisement
Advertisement