Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results Personal Training Studio

Options
  • 11-06-2009 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I went to do my usual workout in Curves today in Liosban and noticed this place across the road (where 5th Avenue was me thinks!), went for a look but the guy in there was training someone at the time. Looked really nice and up market. Just wondering does anyone have any experience with this place or had a look at it, would be interested in having a closer look!
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

It's boards member dgal's place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gemmah

Thanks MattKid, did a bit of searching and got a link for the studiohere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cian11

Just saw this thread, funnily enough just after finishing a training session there. I have being going to Dave (d-gal for the boards people) for a long time now, it's a great place, lots of good equipment and really high spec place. Would recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

no_shill.jpg

Gemmah banned for 2 weeks.
    David, you're on thin ice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement