Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Temporary Site Fencing

• 11-06-2009 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi All,

I'm hoping one of you might be able to help.

I'm looking to get around 20 panels of Temporary Site Fencing, along the lines of Harris or Chadwicks Easi-Fence panels.

I want to get it second hand, if at all possible, to save a lil bit. Quality of it isn't massively important.

Any idea where I might go to get it?

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

SF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Hi SmallFella, sorry I've no suggestions, although I've seen plenty of it lying idle stacked up in the many dormant sites around Limerick.
    Looking for about 30 metres of 2nd hand EasiFence myself.

Why not try one of the plant&tool hire shops, chances are they have a yard jammed with the stuff and may be willing to sell some at a resionable price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheSmallFella

Would you believe I've tried, and they are unwilling to sell they're ex-rental stock for some reason :(

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Graaaaa

Why buy? Depending on how long you need it for, the rent for Harris fencing is(was) very cheap. Admittedly it was about 9 years ago I had a quote for 2.50 punts per panel per week. Allowing a notional 5% inflation and the fact you want 20 or so, I'm guess-timating 300 euro per month to rent?
    I would be interested to hear what it comes in at now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheSmallFella

Unfortunately I need the fencing for keeps, so I can't rent...But thanks for the suggestion

I was told it's about 4 yoyos to rent per panel per week

• Advertisement
Advertisement