Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sanctions imposed for cheating

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

Originally Posted by Crocodilius viewpost.gif
    A guy in my school took the cover off his bottle of ballygowan water, scanned it into his computer, opened it up on paint, removed the ingredients and nutritional info on the back of the cover, typed up the points for an irish essay in their place, re-printed it and used it during Irish Paper 1.

Now that's the Chuck Norris of cheating.

thats in youtube with a coke bottle! he peobably claimed he thought of the idea himself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

did it not occur to him that in the time he spent changing his bottle label he could have learnt that measly amount of info off by heart ?

SPA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

did it not occur to him that in the time he spent changing his bottle label he could have learnt that measly amount of info off by heart ?

SPA

:pac::pac::pac::pac: thats exactly what i was thinkin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

not exactly many ingreadients in water, are there? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

LOLOL! right enough!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GallowsGhost

If he had any sense he'd use this:
    angostura.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

Our examiner has an eye patch and when he caught someone cheating he said 'I didn't lose this eye so little turds like you could get away with **** like this', and he grabbed him by the head and smashed his face off the desk. True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

true story? LOL:pac:

Advertisement