Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

script

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I'm having trouble opening the file :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 coolie cool

its just pdf...you got adobe acrobat reader?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Opens fine here. Will try and have a read through it when I get the chance.

really appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Soul Stretcher

Hey... read it... seems cool...

Its the first script I've read so my comments are weightless...

Was expecting Andrea and Stephen to get together ?

Who is your intended audience ? If its to be a TV drama thing, you'll probably want some sort of conclusive ending...

I don't feel as if I got to know the "real" Andrea - like why is she flawed/ a fallen angel ? Did her husband leave her for a 20yr old Polish waitress ? Where is her pain coming from ? She's probably the most interesting character in it...

The others seem like your average sociable reasonably successful (career and ladies) lads about town..

Oh... and liked the facebook instant messaging thing... and liked the idea of sexual tension/possibility at parties/nite clubs etc.

• Advertisement

its kinda suposed to be a pilot....im sorry, i should have described it a bit more..so you would learn more should there be more episodes.....its meant to be aboutto 19/20 year olds wh are always clubbing in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Soul Stretcher

Oh right cool... From my amateur viewpoint I would be most interested in seeing why Andrea acts the way she does in further episodes...

But let me be schtum and allow the experienced people on here comment !

Best of Luck btw... it's a great achievement producing a script like that...

Oh..one last thing.... I'd probably make some effort to copyright it... just in case someone reads it here and then puts their name on it...

yeah, i already have copyright on it.....which makes me feel a bit pomps...but better be safe than sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Oh..one last thing.... I'd probably make some effort to copyright it... just in case someone reads it here and then puts their name on it...

under irish law, copyright is automatically applied when a script is written. All he needs to do is prove he wrote it. Which this thread funnily enough helps with as his post has been dated.

combine that with a few other processess (mailing it to oneself, emailing it, saving it on a third party hard drive etc) and he would have enough evidence to prove he wrote it first.

Advertisement