Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting a real tan over a fake one.

• 11-06-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭

Probably a silly question but im heading on holidays next week and want to do fake tan before i go. Ill of course use SPF protection while sunbathing but while the fake tan is wearing off will i still get an even real tan? What i mean is if theres fake blotchy bits of the fake stuff will this result in an uneven real tan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mrs moneypenny

With the greatest respect, I think it's a bit silly to have a fake tan application before you go on holiday.

Why not let nature take it's place and tan naturally?:)

Your fake tan will start to go blotchy and it's so not a good look, especially around the pool or beach (if you're having a beach holiday)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

With the greatest respect, I think it's a bit silly to have a fake tan application before you go on holiday.

Why not let nature take it's place and tan naturally?:)

Your fake tan will start to go blotchy and it's so not a good look, especially around the pool or beach (if you're having a beach holiday)

+ 1

However if it's what you want to do then yea, you can still tan through fake tan!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Because some people are self conscious of how pale they look without it, especially if they normally wear it. I always get a spray tan before I go, but that's because I'm incapable of tanning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I actually agree with ya it is silly...but baring all in a bikini is bad enough without flashing my pasty white irish skin too..a tan does make me look a bit better :D..start the hol with a "tan" and end it with a real one ..hopefully!

Advertisement