Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to get a laser card

Options
  • 11-06-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

My sister is going to Spain and needs a laser card for making withdrawls over there. She only has a Pass card and was just wondering how long it would take, if she applied to get a laser card. Its with BOI. Shes going Saturday 20th so left it til the last minute.
    If all else fails I could let her use my card.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

My eldest son, who has relied God bless him, on the bank of Mom and Dad for the last few years has decided to get a Laser card. He now has a well piad Summer job and applied for a Laser card. It arrived today with a Pin number (while he is away on my credit card, which he WILL PAY BACK). So to answer your question, approx 1 working week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

All BOI cards are sent directly to the customer. She needs to check if her address is correct otherwise the card will go to the address on the system. It can take 3 working days to change an address. In any event it takes at least 5 days (if your lucky it can be 3) for a card to reach your house once ordered.

Advertisement