Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Holly Fund Charity Fun Run July 19th Anyone Going????

• 11-06-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi Guys

I found out this morning that there is a charity run going on in cork on july 19th all in cause of poor 16 month old holly o'keeffe, who was diagnosed with the rare cancer neuroblastoma in march 2009

now i love running for a good cause but i am new to ireland having just moved over from england and i live in dublin so i dont know a lot of people in ireland let alone into running but have always wantd to see cork also and was wondering is there anyone doing the fun run who wouldnt mind me tagging along with them? i would go on my own but ive never been to cork so it would be great to meet some new people :)

cheers guys

robbie

Advertisement