Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweets / treats for a kiddies birthday party

Options
  • 12-06-2009 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

What is a good mix of sweets / treats for a kiddies birthday party (7-10 yrs)?

Normally get the multi-packs of bars, smarties etc, but we've been thinking of doing the choco-rice krispies and cornfalkes as we have not had them for years. Any other suggestion? Trying to think of other past favourites but drawing a blank................................

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

for my nieces birthday, I made chocolate rice crispy buns and cornflake buns along with some caramel shortbread squares and then made a chocolate brownie birthday cake.

very easy and everything cleared by the end of the party :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

Tophats,put choc in bun case add a marshmallow.is your child having a themed party,my 5 yr old son having john deere themed party 2moro!!so we iced the buns green and yellow put magic stars in the centre so looks like a tyre :) .dip strawberrys in choc.A chocolate foundue??(mayb to young):confused:.For sandwichs to be different for example if your child liked tractors :D!make your sandwich and cut it out with a cookie cutter in that shape,someting different anyway

Advertisement