Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its not political

Options

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Why is it not GAA? It may not be about the game but it certainly involves the association. Politics would be a second choice too imho...
    DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

Whichever you think is best boss,Thanks.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Politics I would say.

DeV.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I just cleaned it up and moved it over to politics for you now.
    I did say when I locked it to PM me to figure it out but hey, no biggie, I found this thread here anyhow.

I just cleaned it up and moved it over to politics for you now.
    I did say when I locked it to PM me to figure it out but hey, no biggie, I found this thread here anyhow.

I did want to do that and i did try but it was easyier to do it this way,thanks for your help,good to see that good decent mods are on this site now and not just mods that want antagonise

Keep up the good work bollocko

• Advertisement

\o/

i have been looking

Can you send me the new thread link please

Advertisement