Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish men arseholes?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mellyzeb

Yeah - most of ye are absolute spas. I wouldn't confine that statement to only Irish men though. I am fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall.
    I think the OP is generalising a bit. I only go in to character as Patrick Bateman two days out of the seven, the other five I treat the ladies in my life with the utmost respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

No.
    we are only arseholes cos most Irish women are as crazy as bat****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Terry wrote: »
    We are. Admit it.
    We're complete and utter ***** who treat women like crap after we get our hole.

you can high five that bit all you want, but at the end of the day we are just complete and utter dogs.

We should treat women with a bit more respect.

Guess who's feeling guilty after ignoring those calls from that "woman of size" who touched his winky.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Otaku Girl

No.
    We are. Admit it.

you can high five that bit all you want, but at the end of the day we are just complete and utter dogs.

If by arse holes ye mean alcoholics then yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Im nice :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭xcarriex

No.
    Right now i am of the yes option,

Until i meet all the men in Ireland or Grow another boob i have a feeling its going to stay that way due to a recent experience,

A guy's chat up line

Jaysus u musta gave Jeeebus a good blowy to get a face like that.....

And also it takes a lot more than an alco pop to make u look good and want me to fall into bed with you, im not materialisic, im realistic!

and breathe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

xcarriex wrote: »
    Right now i am of the yes option,

Until i meet all the men in Ireland or Grow another boob i have a feeling its going to stay that way due to a recent experience,

A guy's chat up line

Jaysus u musta gave Jeeebus a good blowy to get a face like that.....

And also it takes a lot more than an alco pop to make u look good and want me to fall into bed with you, im not materialisic, im realistic!

and breathe!

Give copper face jacks a break for a while pet, join a club, get a hobby:pac:

No.
    and breathe!

?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

We are. Admit it.

Pat kenny is by far the biggest

• Advertisement

No.
    Give copper face jacks a break for a while pet, join a club, get a hobby:pac:

im quite proud too say i have only ever walked by that place, i should venture out of West Dublin, i think thats my biggest flaw haha!

Yes those tight end adidas circa 98 do looking only smashing tucked into ur diadora socks, maybe wear matching ones next time!

No.
    DrumSteve wrote: »
    ?

I tend not to take a breath when i rant like that,

In fairness alot of irish guyus are nice, i just dont like going the george every weekend :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

We are. Admit it.

What have you done, Terry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

He's opened a can of worms ....guinness

I love Irish men. Its not like Irish wimmins cant be arseholes too.

But i do have a funny feeling Terry is trying to apologise to someone on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

No.
    Yes, well no. just most.

No.
    I tend not to take a breath when i rant like that,

In fairness alot of irish guyus are nice, i just dont like going the george every weekend :P

i was trying to think of a good arsehole based joke there but i couldnt. damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

No.
    I don't want to generalise but it does seem as though a lot of Irish men are assholes. But certainly not all of us.

I've been reliably informed that I'm an asshole and after (what is probably far too much self contemplation), I have found that I do not disagree with that.

As for the Irish men are assholes towards women thing, in my case, it's only partially true. My relatively nonexistant lovelife coupled with the incredibly short shelf life of the relationships contained therein, tend to limit the amount of mistreatment that I could possibly impart.

From what I've observed in others, the split does seem to have more assholes than gentlemen. But this could simply be because I and the people I know, just need to grow up a bit.

No.
    DrumSteve wrote: »
    i was trying to think of a good arsehole based joke there but i couldnt. damn.

i did not realise the pun my point was the good un's are usually gay or taken :):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

We are. Admit it.

Terry man, I will start treating women with "more respect" when they do the same to me. I have been treated like absolutely and utter crap by women I initially thought were lovely. and that's the word I used for them, LOVELY!

But then they see someone better or because you're a normal guy who doesn't cause hassle between her and her friends, they make stuff up so you're the bad guy.

Irish women are as bad as Irish men if you say we're all dogs.

• Advertisement

JangoFett wrote: »
    Terry man, I will start treating women with "more respect" when they do the same to me. I have been treated like absolutely and utter crap by women I initially thought were lovely. and that's the word I used for them, LOVELY!

But then they see someone better or because you're a normal guy who doesn't cause hassle between her and her friends, they make stuff up so you're the bad guy.

Irish women are as bad as Irish men if you say we're all dogs.
    PI that way
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

No.
    The best thing about it is everyone knows the Irish rebel is an asshole but for some reason we're loved for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

Alot of them definitely are. Not that I care anymore having got myself a nice non-irish one!

Yeah! all those non Irish ones seem to gather up all the ugly Irish women, fair play to them :p:D

No.
    i did not realise the pun my point was the good un's are usually gay or taken :):rolleyes:

Well if they are gay they are usually have been taken...lol

does the tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks not do it for you?

Kiera wrote: »
    PI that way
    >

Most of your posts seem to have this really annoying arrogant "I'm better than you" air to them, ever notice that.
    Your attitude is a perfect example of why some guys HAVE to be assholes.

Most of your posts seem to have this really annoying arrogant "I'm better than you" air to them, ever notice that.
    Thats a pile of crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

No.

I never noticed that, do ya have a little misogynist chip on the shoulder there maybe ? just an ickle one?
    Don't be shy we're all friends here :D

I've recently been dumped and treated like crap over nothing.
    I treated her very well and was nothing but nice to her and after she dumped me she started saying I was an asshole to her and always put her down and all this crap. So I asked her when I did this and her response was that I never did it, her friends even say I never did it.

So maybe being an asshole is the way to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

All those who generalise are arseholes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Admit it.

I admit nothing!

Advertisement