Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish men arseholes?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

No.
    We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!

Probably been said already, but hell it gave me a giggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

No.
    JangoFett wrote: »
    I've recently been dumped and treated like crap over nothing.
    I treated her very well and was nothing but nice to her and after she dumped me she started saying I was an asshole to her and always put her down and all this crap. So I asked her when I did this and her response was that I never did it, her friends even say I never did it.

So maybe being an asshole is the way to go?

No you just met one female asshole. Don't let it sour your view of all women chief.
    Everyone kisses a few froggies.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I've recently been dumped and treated like crap over nothing.
    I treated her very well and was nothing but nice to her and after she dumped me she started saying I was an asshole to her and always put her down and all this crap. So I asked her when I did this and her response was that I never did it, her friends even say I never did it.

So maybe being an asshole is the way to go?

did you bash her back doors in ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Zadkiel wrote: »
    No you just met one female asshole. Don't let it sour your view of all women chief.
    Everyone kisses a few froggies.;)

I wouldn't be talking like such a teenager if it was just one, but it's been a consistent line of girls who no matter what you do aren't happy.
    It's put me off relationships in a big way. It's easier let them assume we're all dicks and not bother prove them wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

No.
    What the hell has it to do with women. I like to think my arseholary knows no bounds. I would hope others feel the same way.
    I say pfft to you if ya feel we should give women a special exemption from our arseholish ways!

This man says it better than I can : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bLtNN-Tiok

The embedding is disabled by the arsehole that put it up. Feckin arsehole!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

OP has had a boardsie crying on his shoulder recently?

I now await further instruction from his High Lordship to instruct ME how he feels I should live my life.

I'll be back once I find a paddle long and big enough to reach that very impressive horse you are firmly mounted on sir.

No.
    I wouldn't be talking like such a teenager if it was just one, but it's been a consistent line of girls who no matter what you do aren't happy.
    It's put me off relationships in a big way. It's easier let them assume we're all dicks and not bother prove them wrong.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Get out and play the field maybe you're not in the right head space for a relationship.

Back on topic...taking myself as an example. Yes

I'm an asshole :D

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

We're all assholes, which means we're all lovely.

Everyone...back in the pile.

No.
    Samba wrote: »
    OP has had a boardsie crying on his shoulder recently?

I now await further instruction from his High Lordship to instruct ME how he feels I should live my life.

I'll be back once I find a paddle long and big enough to reach that very impressive horse you are firmly mounted on sir.

"Oh no he dittint!!!" :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭xcarriex

No.
    DrumSteve wrote: »
    Well if they are gay they are usually have been taken...lol

does the tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks not do it for you?

Yes thats true............

Really no, where im from its not done neatly, im NOT a perfectionist or a clean freak, but this looks painful,, there feet CAN NOT be comfortable wedged into there lacoste like that!!:confused:

• Advertisement

No.
    DrumSteve wrote: »
    We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!

Probably been said already, but hell it gave me a giggle.

never a truer word spoken haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

No.
    Men are arseholes no matter where they come from....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

Chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall.
    i am always nice no matter what...

but its good to finally knwo those who f*ck it up for the rest of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Hmmm. Terry, what did an Irish male do to you last night that pissed on your cornflakes 7 hours early? I never even knew you were into guys. I don't even care, best of luck with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Does this mean i can call all the guys who voted yes arseholes when they type silly stuff in AH? I mean, if they can call themselves arseholes.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Kiera wrote: »
    Does this mean i can call all the guys who voted yes arseholes when they type silly stuff in AH? I mean, if they can call themselves arseholes.... :D

Only if they're Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Katarn1

I'm gay so have a different perspective than most lads on this. Met some pr**ks, some great guys.

Like any country - good and bad sorts.

Strangely enough I haven't clicked as well with lads of other nationalities. Pr**ks or not, I love the Irish humour!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

irish men are indeed arseholes, but a good percentage (but not all) of single irish women are totally stuck up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yeah men are bastards

No.
    grenache wrote: »
    irish men are indeed arseholes, but a good percentage (but not all) of single irish women are totally stuck up.

i will agree with you somewhat there a girl in work, who lets say should be DEFO going for personalty was asked out by a guy in work, he is a gent, i mean absolute gent both of similar age, he has his own place, both are always banging on about having some company, and he plucked up the courage to ask her out and she knocked him back, i decided to investigate, and i was told,

"Well like he doesnt like to spend his money, his shoes are from pennys" and Fu**ing what, as much as we need to wear respectable clothing i most certainly dont/cant afford to blow my wages on desinger gear for the office, and neither can she,

So i can actually agree with you on that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

if your mother and or sisters damaged your self esteem in your rearing and made you feel inappropriate gender shame...then you will be most likely spotted a mile off by some lady who will take over the same reins...

on the other hand

if you come to learn that though it is not widely accepted...
    men and women are different, but equal...
    then you may change and live differently

you will continue to meet people who think that men and women are equal but that women are more equal than men

and you will meet men who can never become men but are badly behaved boys like gordon ramsey.....until they are free from gender shame and become proud to be men, sons, fathers, brothers,

it is a tricky area, you have ads belittling men, frequently female teachers favouring girls, women outlive men, 75 per cent of retail is given over to female shopping, the family courts are shockingly destuctive towards men who are not ready to defend thier children's right to 2 parents..
    the
    list
    is endless

'respect yourself and others will follow..'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Terry wrote: »
    We are. Admit it.
    We're complete and utter ***** who treat women like crap after we get our hole.

you can high five that bit all you want, but at the end of the day we are just complete and utter dogs.

We should treat women with a bit more respect.

Not at all. Sure I was a right b!tch for treating men like crap after, as you poetically put it, I get my hole. I knew what I wanted & unless they were complete idiots they knew it too.

By all means be more respectful to women you are in a relationship with but if it's someone you met on a night out & manage to charm into bed then she can hardly complain about lack of respect can she?

No.
    easyeason3 wrote: »
    Not at all. Sure I was a right b!tch for treating men like crap after, as you poetically put it, I get my hole. I knew what I wanted & unless they were complete idiots they knew it too.

By all means be more respectful to women you are in a relationship with but if it's someone you met on a night out & manage to charm into bed then she can hardly complain about lack of respect can she?

She can if you wipe your knob in her nightie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Zadkiel wrote: »
    She can if you wipe your knob in her nightie

Now you're just looking for trouble there.
    Be a gentleman & wipe it on the curtain or better yet a towel in the bathroom so she has a nice scent to remember you by the next morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

and you will meet men who can never become men but are badly behaved boys like gordon ramsey....

i'

he's a chef and the way he speaks to people is because they are incompetent!
    If you ever worked in a kitchen you are expected to know what your doing if you don't, your going to get screamed at or told to fvckoff...

If you've got 25 tickets on the go all 4 top cover's, thats a 100 different meals and probably 500 different things going on at once! But off course you may not understand the logistical operation of a kitchen because you'd no that the likes of hells kitchen when he barks at some one for making a mistake he's barking at them because that person has the inability to do there job! Any head chef would be the same if they had to deal with that kind of incompetence....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

No.

Only if I get to start a thread saying are all Irish women whores?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I once sat through a whole chick-flick - I'm good to go.

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Only if I get to start a thread saying are all Irish women whores?
    You mean you "wish" all Irish women were whores!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

No.
    You mean you "wish" all Irish women were whores!

It would be very convenient..

• Advertisement

SV wrote: »
    It would be very convenient..
    You probably still wouldnt get any :P

/ i kid i kid, i'm sure you're lovely :)

Advertisement