Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish men arseholes?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall.
    phasers wrote: »
    Yeah men are bastards

Don't be so hard on yourself phasers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

SV wrote: »
    It would be very convenient..

But then our ma's would be whores...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

same percentage as the wimmins....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Terry wrote: »
    We are. Admit it.
    We're complete and utter ***** who treat women like crap after we get our hole.

you can high five that bit all you want, but at the end of the day we are just complete and utter dogs.
    I'd rather be an arsehole than a 'high five prat' anyday.
    We should treat women with a bit more respect.
    Something on your mind Terry.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Wait a minute. Is this a case of an AH mod trolling AH? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

No.
    After just hearing a little story from one of the girls I'm going to say...Yes, Irish men are aresholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

After just hearing a little story from one of the girls I'm going to say...Yes, Irish men are aresholes.

What's the story??????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Why? was she with every man in Ireland? Little slapper, what was her name so i'll remember... actually hold on i'll ring my da and we'll cross reference.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Why? was she with every man in Ireland? Little slapper, what was her name so i'll remember... actually hold on i'll ring my da and we'll cross reference.

She definitely wasnt with me. I was here the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I'm really interested to hear SV's story, every bloke in Ireland must have conspired to piss of his/her friend?

Is your friend Twink by any chance? Or maybe Pat Kenny's wife?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

No.
    easyeason3 wrote: »
    Not at all. Sure I was a right b!tch for treating men like crap after, as you poetically put it, I get my hole. I knew what I wanted & unless they were complete idiots they knew it too.

By all means be more respectful to women you are in a relationship with but if it's someone you met on a night out & manage to charm into bed then she can hardly complain about lack of respect can she?

Oh i so hope all the girls who do it with a guy on first night read this and don't give it to anyone of you anymore.God i would love to see that all women no more sex unless you are dating them a year :D Better still back to you have to marry them first,That will shut yous up quick enough.
    A whole new meaning to famine :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

shqipshume wrote: »
    Oh i so hope all the girls who do it with a guy on first night read this and don't give it to anyone of you anymore.God i would love to see that all women no more sex unless you are dating them a year :D Better still back to you have to marry them first,That will shut yous up quick enough.

Yeah because women never want to have sex to enjoy themselves and much prefer spite to a good old fashioned porkin'. Are you a woman? Is that all you equate it with? Some sort of sole-man-pleasuring activity? If so, that's quite sad imo.PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

he's a chef and the way he speaks to people is because they are incompetent!
    If you ever worked in a kitchen you are expected to know what your doing if you don't, your going to get screamed at or told to fvckoff...

If you've got 25 tickets on the go all 4 top cover's, thats a 100 different meals and probably 500 different things going on at once! But off course you may not understand the logistical operation of a kitchen because you'd no that the likes of hells kitchen when he barks at some one for making a mistake he's barking at them because that person has the inability to do there job! Any head chef would be the same if they had to deal with that kind of incompetence....
    No, it's because deep down he's aware that a chef is just a special type of servant, and he's overcompensating for that...
    Because women hate sex, it's just a treat they give to men who are nice to them. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Well you see if he can't get it right on the first night then I won't want anything to do with him again.
    Actually even if he does get it right I probably won't want to see him again.

I believe it goes by the name of 'one night stand'. The explanation is in the title so I won't be relying on him to 'give' it to me anymore because I will have moved on to pastures new.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

*Extreme generalizing to follow*

While Irish men are not quite as suave and sophisticated as their , say, American or (some) European counterparts , they have a certain ...eh...rustic charm. What I hear from some of my foreign girl friends is that they love Irish men because they are sweet and funny and generally quite gentlemanly , but unfortunately they only seem to approach women when they're locked. So, a tip, fellas, if you want to pull some hot foreign burds, try talking to them when you're sober (a daunting prospect, I know.)

On the upside, Irish men aren't as sleazy as the Mediterranean or Turkish guys, and while they're a bit rough and ready they're certainly not ass-holes.

Of course, they are ass-holes everywhere of both genders.

So Terry, I must respectfully disagree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

when did terry ever get hole?!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Fuck that shit. I'm a gent. Flowers. Toilet seats put down. Orgasms. Germaine Greer. All that crap.

See..I like that...a guy with a long term plan to get his ride..regularly :)
    Terry on the other hand is only thinking of tonight and little does he realise he by acting the bollix he'll be waiting another year for sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

i concurr with the above statement!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Greyfox

We are. Admit it.

you can high five that bit all you want, but at the end of the day we are just complete and utter dogs.

We should treat women with a bit more respect.

So how did you manage to meet every man in Ireland? I really want to punch people repeatidely who make sweeping generalisations!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

you're new here so you might not realise but threatening mods is not good....they are all powerful here,they will make you pay:pac:

I think there are some Irish gentlemen...many many arseholes also though.The thing about it is that women seem to go after arseholes...I know confident is what they say they go after but I dont know there seems to be something about arseholes that they go after

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Zadkiel wrote: »
    "Oh no he dittint!!!" :eek:

As I said, i'm just waiting to hear what else "we should do".

There are Irish men who have more respect for women than the self-respect some Irish women have for themselves.

No.
    Of course my story doesn't involve every Irish guy but sure we're all the same aren't we :rolleyes:

edit: and Kiera...no, I still wouldn't get any :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 niallthegreat

God knows I am

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

i know one that is.......:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I've been just talking to my neighbour the last half hour,says he'd never go out with an Irish woman.
    They're too much work,too independant and don't treat their men right:eek:
    He's not Irish btw.

No.
    staker wrote: »
    I've been just talking to my neighbour the last half hour,says he'd never go out with an Irish woman.
    He's not Irish btw.

I'd bet he's romanian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

You can't be washing your car AND posting here at the same time:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

He's not Irish btw.

How can you be too much work AND too independent?

He sounds lovely. Where's he from? Knobland?

No.
    You can't be washing your car AND posting here at the same time:confused::confused:

Ehhh...what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

i like to buy irish....(you know what your gettin):)

Advertisement