Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish men arseholes?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Acacia wrote: »
    *Extreme generalizing to follow*

While Irish men are not quite as suave and sophisticated as their , say, American or (some) European counterparts , they have a certain ...eh...rustic charm. What I hear from some of my foreign girl friends is that they love Irish men because they are sweet and funny and generally quite gentlemanly , but unfortunately they only seem to approach women when they're locked. So, a tip, fellas, if you want to pull some hot foreign burds, try talking to them when you're sober (a daunting prospect, I know.)

lol the problem is they assume your drunk even if your sober sometimes. Crazy presumptuous women, ruining it for everyone.

Whats that they say about presumptions being the mother of all something or other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The majority of Irish women are stuck up arseholes, so why not expect the males to repay the favor a small bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,368 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭vanessamee

No.
    Alot of them definitely are. Not that I care anymore having got myself a nice non-irish one!

thats brilliant good 4 u is he a pol there worst then the irish;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,368 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

vanessamee wrote: »
    thats brilliant good 4 u is he a pol there worst then the irish;)

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

No.
    easyeason3 wrote: »
    Well you see if he can't get it right on the first night then I won't want anything to do with him again.
    Actually even if he does get it right I probably won't want to see him again.

I believe it goes by the name of 'one night stand'. The explanation is in the title so I won't be relying on him to 'give' it to me anymore because I will have moved on to pastures new.

Honestly that's just s dumb comment human respect human no matter what,whether the woman gives it to the man on a one night stand or not he is doing exactly same thing.He gets respect for it and she is a slut does not weigh out even!
    Also the men want a one night stand with women and then still consider them a slut but they wanted it and are apart of it to.If a woman is interested in sex with a man on one night who is he not respecting her in first place.He is a hypocrite and a dumb immature child.
    Human should respect human unless she or he has done something against that person.

When i was growing up because i wouldn't give in to sexual advances of the males around me,I was called tight weirdo bitch frigid,and that was by the women to.
    Irish people are lacking in respect and decency towards each other.Lost their way long time ago.whats right and whats not.

P.s hun how can you do that change a man for sex when you have done with him and move on to next one because you got it off him or he didn't.That's so weird to me. If a guy doesn't try it on with you with you first night and treats you with respect he is a keeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall.
    I wouldnt say irish men are arseholes. You just have arseholey moments, just like us women have our bitchy moments. I have to say that If I met a bloke that treated me like a princess I would tire of him pretty quickly. Theres nothing like a good row to make great make up lovin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

No.
    Maddison wrote: »
    I wouldnt say irish men are arseholes. You just have arseholey moments, just like us women have our bitchy moments. I have to say that If I met a bloke that treated me like a princess I would tire of him pretty quickly. Theres nothing like a good row to make great make up lovin!

Your man can treat you like a princess and still have disagreements.Called healthy relationship.

shqipshume wrote: »
    Your man can treat you like a princess and still have disagreements.Called healthy relationship.

No what I meant was if a bloke was overnice(yes I have encountered them)and avoided arguements Id get fed up easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I dont like to generalise cos there are arseholes of every gender, even arsehole animals

but a lot of men do seem to lose their charm after they're despunked ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

No.
    Trinity wrote: »
    I dont like to generalise cos there are arseholes of every gender, even arsehole animals

Once you get sorted first, who gives a fcuk :)

Abigayle wrote: »
    Once you get sorted first, who gives a fcuk :)

Exactly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

who gives a fcuk :)

In typical as*hole style, I WILL I WILL :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

shqipshume wrote: »
    Irish people are lacking in respect and decency towards each other.Lost their way long time ago.whats right and whats not.

Now I might be generalising a bit ( ok maybe not ) but that is one statement I would go along with .....100 %.

Irish people find it hard dealing with each other on any level , never mind sexual / relationship issues ( which is really part of the wider problem I suppose )

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I wonder how far this thread would have got if it was called "Are Irish women arseholes?"
    In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.
    —Warren Farrell, Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say

I think the preferred term for us around here is cnuts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

maybe if they were treated better before despunking, they would treat you better afterwards

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

As much ***** in Ireland percentage wise as there are in most other nationalities.

Of course some nationalities have higher than average - Italian, Australian, Israeli, and so on.

Then again Ireland is the only country I've been too where you pass groups of 15 year olds and get absolutely dreadful taunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

No.
    at the moment im leaning towards the YES f**king arseholes!!!! and i think i have every reason to believe that! grr
    unless you pay me a compliment *bats eyelashes* then i might change my mind :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

maameeo wrote: »
    at the moment im leaning towards the YES f**king arseholes!!!! and i think i have every reason to believe that! grr
    unless you pay me a compliment *bats eyelashes* then i might change my mind :P

I like your dirty box,cardboard box that is:P

(Look at her location!I'am not a dirty Perv)

• Advertisement

994 wrote: »
    maybe if they were treated better before despunking, they would treat you better afterwards

The fact that i'm despunking him is good treatment enough wouldnt you say? :p

No.
    rubadub wrote: »
    I wonder how far this thread would have got if it was called "Are Irish women arseholes?"

Well women say what they want to say. Men disguise it better here by constant riducule, but without actually calling a thread the above. What I've just said is of course a generalisation, I realise not all are like this. Either way both men and women should take it with a pinch of salt, and have some fun with these comments =)

Exactly ;)

But in all fairness girlos....I had my first orgasm with a sex toy....10 years of sex & no orgasms.Its funny the amount of blokes that say ''Ill be the first to give you one...I guarantee you'' still fukcing waiting though!!Men are quite cocky when it comes to their sexual prowess.

But in all fairness girlos....I had my first orgasm with a sex toy....10 years of sex & no orgasms.Its funny the amount of blokes that say ''Ill be the first to give you one...I guarantee you'' still fukcing waiting though!!Men are quite cocky when it comes to their sexual prowess.

LMAO, i couldnt afford toys i used the remote control off the portable :P

I find the quiet ones are the best, those that brag usually leave ya swinging while they're wiping their mickeys off your curtains :cool:

No.

With a toy?! don't you double-click your mouse? ;)

[/'Merican pai]

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

That often isn't the mans fault.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

No.
    K-9 wrote: »
    That often isn't the mans fault.

Go on...

Go on...

LMFAO

yes do continue K-9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

No.
    Irish men are arseholes, but only because they're a subset of people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

No.
    I like your dirty box,cardboard box that is:P

(Look at her location!I'am not a dirty Perv)

lol, ill accept that as a compliment. dont think i can change my poll option doh! :P

Advertisement