Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish men arseholes?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Abigayle wrote: »
    Go on...
    Trinity wrote: »
    LMFAO

yes do continue K-9

Pyschological issues sometimes and some women find it harder to have g spot orgasms rather than clitoral. Actually find it easier to give g spot ones in my experience! *Fixes tie!

I'd wonder why a sex toy could work if you hadn't had one in 10 years.

Anyway, AH Reply:

"How do you give a woman an orgasm?"

"Who cares?"

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

LMAO, i couldnt afford toys i used the remote control off the portable :P

This is the most awesomest post evar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

No.
    K-9 wrote: »
    Pyschological issues sometimes
    Ye. We are all pretty damaged, y' know.
    and some women find it harder to have g spot orgasms rather than clitoral.
    See this is why I don't believe your 'who cares' comment, you clearly do ;)
    Actually find it easier to give g spot ones in my experience! *Fixes tie!
    Go on.....

(That one was for you Trinnerz :pac:)
    I'd wonder why a sex toy could work if you hadn't had one in 10 years.
    Well, I'm going to hazard a guess that she is talking about a rampant rabbit. this offers enjoyment to both of the fore-mentioned zones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

That often isn't the mans fault.
    Go on...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorgasmia

I expect if a man said they never had an orgasm in 10 years of sex that some women would also be cocky (gee-ey?) and say "I'll be the first to give you one".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall.
    Go on...

I'll give it a go. ;)
    • She reeks of BO and you just want to get in and out as soon as possible
    • Drunk when starting and sober up and realise that she's a bit fugly
    • Just using the girl for sex
    • You don't fancy her at all
    • Girl has issues and can't relax
    • Girl has been frigging the be-jesus out of herself and or using toys so much that she can only cum with a toy
    • You couldn't be arsed
    • You're tired
    • She just lies there like a damp digestive biscut is a crap lover herself
    • Unkempt lady-garden
    • Bad odours from down below
    • A combination of all of the above

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

rubadub wrote: »

I expect if a man said they never had an orgasm in 10 years of sex that some women would also be cocky (gee-ey?) and say "I'll be the first to give you one".

Lovin this new word

Back to your post, i suspect thats cos most people like a challenge, however if a man hadnt cum in 10 yrs i wouldnt touch him, surely that would be a health hazard, i have visions of losing an eye or hitting the ceiling with that dormant volcano erupting again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ye. We are all pretty damaged, y' know.

:D Don't I know, but yes it can happen or should I say not happen and it really isn't that much a man can do if it's very serious., though he can help.
    Abigayle wrote:
    See this is why I don't believe your 'who cares' comment, you clearly do ;)

Well, personally I like a woman to enjoy sex and it's coolwatching a woman have one! I'm just weird though! :o
    Abigayle wrote:
    Go on.....

I usually do! *Fixes tie again.
    Abigayle wrote:
    Well, I'm going to hazard a guess that she is talking about a rampant rabbit. this offers enjoyment to both of the fore-mentioned zones :)

Indeed, hard to get an emotional connection with one though though I'm sure they probably will make one soon!
    rubadub wrote: »

Yep and I don't see anything particularly wrong with that, though I suppose tone would be important.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

*put's his pint of guinness down *

hey , is this the sex and sensuality thread ?

coz I haz (hic) issues (hic)

*demands instant sex ........now *

Indeed, hard to get an emotional connection with one though though I'm sure they probably will make one soon!
    QUOTE]

I was quite fond of my Roger til that fateful day the dog got hold of him :(

He had so many good qualilties hard to find in a man

He never spoke down to me
    He never asked me how many men i slept with
    He didnt slag me off to his mates or tell them 'he had me'
    I always came first in our relationship
    He never cheated (i dont count that time i lent him to my neighbour, it was a mutual decision)
    I didnt even have to make him breakfast
    He knew how to quote properly
    So many more too many to mention

Rest in Peace Roger :(

No.
    TheZohan wrote: »
    I'll give it a go. ;)
    • She reeks of BO and you just want to get in and out as soon as possible
    • Drunk when starting and sober up and realise that she's a bit fugly
    • Just using the girl for sex
    • You don't fancy her at all
    • Girl has issues and can't relax
    • Girl has been frigging the be-jesus out of herself and or using toys so much that she can only cum with a toy
    • You couldn't be arsed
    • You're tired
    • She just lies there like a damp digestive biscut is a crap lover herself
    • Unkempt lady-garden
    • Bad odours from down below
    • A combination of all of the above

Very insightful stuff, thanks Zohan ;)

Well, the above high-lighted are standards that you set to be acceptable to yourself at the time. Low ones, I might add :p

Blaming a sex toy is piss poor though, in fairness. If you want to go there, some guys get particularly accustomed to the grip and rhytm of their own hand, causing them problems when it comes to sex. But all of that can be resolved by putting a little effort in ;)

• Advertisement

Blaming a sex toy is piss poor though, in fairness. If you want to go there, some guys get particularly accustomed to the grip and rhytm of their own hand, causing them problems when it comes to sex. But all of that can be resolved by putting a little effort in ;)

I agree, all it takes is a little bit of communication and knowing what you're doing.

I could go into more detail but it would be better served in the S&S forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

No Ill tell you why lads, toys are fast they hit the spot cause they are placed where the woman knows is THE spot. Men do it, lose it, find it again, lose it, find it.........get pissed off & want to shoot their load. Im not saying I dont enjoy sex without the BIG O,damn right I do. Normally Id finish the job myself:p

Maddison wrote: »
    No Ill tell you why lads, toys are fast they hit the spot cause they are placed where the woman knows is THE spot. boys do it, lose it, find it again, lose it, find it.........get pissed off & want to shoot their load. Im not saying I dont enjoy sex without the BIG O,damn right I do. Normally Id finish the job myself:p

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

No. I'm an Irish man and I'm not an arsehole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Terry wrote: »
    We are. Admit it.
    We're complete and utter ***** who treat women like crap after we get our hole.

you can high five that bit all you want, but at the end of the day we are just complete and utter dogs.

We should treat women with a bit more respect.
    I for one try to be an asshole but that doesn't work. Well, on the Internet, I'm a huge asshole, I annoy the **** out of anyone 'for teh lulz' or not, but IRL, even if I decide to be an asshole it ultimately fails.

Like today, there was these new Polish chicks who just moved in and were banging and screaming at my door while I was sleeping all day from like 9 am to 6 pm, so I planned that when I'd get up I'd tell em to sod off, but instead I ended up kindly explaining to them how to operate the washing machine :(. Being nice is a curse, even people you can't stand end up liking you :pac:

Well technically I'm not an Irish man, but I'm not entirely convinced that French men as a whole are any better. Also, I'd be surprised if Irish men beat their woman as much as eastern european men, cause it's like in every of my eastern european neighbours' households the man beats his wife after about 20 minutes of her screaming at him.

A_SN wrote: »
    I for one try to be an asshole but that doesn't work. Well, on the Internet, I'm a huge asshole, I annoy the **** out of anyone 'for teh lulz' or not, but IRL, even if I decide to be an asshole it ultimately fails.

Like today, there was these new Polish chicks who just moved in and were banging and screaming at my door while I was sleeping all day from like 9 am to 6 pm, so I planned that when I'd get up I'd tell em to sod off, but instead I ended up kindly explaining to them how to operate the washing machine :(. Being nice is a curse, even people you can't stand end up liking you :pac:

Well technically I'm not an Irish man, but I'm not entirely convinced that French men as a whole are any better. Also, I'd be surprised if Irish men beat their woman as much as eastern european men, cause it's like in every of my eastern european neighbours' households the man beats his wife after about 20 minutes of her screaming at him.[/QUOTE]

Was it wrong that I LMFAO!!!!!

1 at how matter of factly its said and 2, i'd stop screaming after 15 minutes

whats wrong with this quoting tonight!!

FYP.
    The hubby is 31....must tell him hes still a boy in The Zohans eyes LOL!!:D

The hubby is 31....must tell him hes still a boy in The Zohans eyes LOL!!:D

Age doesn't come into it. ;)

Age doesn't come into it. ;)

Oooooh pray tell Mr Zohan....what does then?;)

No.

Like today, there was these new Polish chicks who just moved in and were banging and screaming at my door while I was sleeping all day from like 9 am to 6 pm, so I planned that when I'd get up I'd tell em to sod off, but instead I ended up kindly explaining to them how to operate the washing machine :(
    Dear. God. You did that wrong.

• Advertisement

LMAO, i couldnt afford toys i used the remote control off the portable :P

I find the quiet ones are the best, those that brag usually leave ya swinging while they're wiping their mickeys off your curtains :cool:

Ive read that 3 times now & Its still makes me ROFL!!

Oooooh pray tell Mr Zohan....what does then?;)

Experience.

About a year ago I was sticking my dishwasher on, I had friends over and one of them showed me a feature on it that I never knew about.

I had turned on my dishwasher, many many times before but I didn't know how to use it to get the best results.

But someone that read the manual, studied it and took an interest in how it worked knew more about it than I did. ;)

Originally Posted by A_SN
    II ended up kindly explaining to them how to operate the washing machine
    Did they sit on top of the washing machine later to check out the vibrations ? :cool:

Latchy wrote: »
    Did they sit on top of the washing machine later to check out the vibrations ? :cool:

Yet another recession busting tip for the toyless laydees, keep em comin :cool:

I heard the ol cucum ber does the same job and ya dont even need batteries :pac:

Trinity Ive two for you:
    Phone on vibrate
    Playstation controller....while himself plays you can ask him can you have controller 2......set it to vibrate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Dear. God. You did that wrong.
    I know, that's awful... You know you're a epic failure of an asshole when you try to be mean to someone but the conversation ends with them thanking you so much for helping them and smiling at you lol.
    But in all fairness girlos....I had my first orgasm with a sex toy....10 years of sex & no orgasms.Its funny the amount of blokes that say ''Ill be the first to give you one...I guarantee you'' still fukcing waiting though!!Men are quite cocky when it comes to their sexual prowess.
    Oh dear.. did you try with women?
    Latchy wrote: »
    Oh I don't know didn't think about it.. Maybe it's not the machine that was leaking then.. :pac:
    Oh come on, even if you can't afford toys, surely you can afford an electric toothbrush? :p

No.
    Oh jesus. looky in here.

/air conditioning

:pac:

You have to love the turnaround on this thread. Goes to show at the back of it all, Irish men and Irish women actually do get on. But when thrown into a scene: pub, drink, wimminz and menz dressed up / or less, loud music.. nobody really talks properly. Regrets are bound to happen there, drink makes things awkward in the morning when most of the night escapes your memory.

I know, that's awful... You know you're a epic failure of an asshole when you try to be mean to someone but the conversation ends with them thanking you so much for helping them and smiling at you lol.

Oh I don't know didn't think about it.. Maybe it's not the machine that was leaking then.. :pac:

Oh come on, even if you can't afford toys, surely you can afford an electric toothbrush? :p

Great idea, i thought that Mac3 without the blade part was a bit small

• Advertisement

No, why you offering?;)

Advertisement