Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First timer - price/advice

Options
  • 12-06-2009 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭

hey,
    I plan on getting my first tattoo as soon as I can afford it. Have had the design for the last 2 years and recentally had a good artist friend of mine redraw it for me to bring to the tattoo artist.

Its going to be in plain black and on my back, left shoulder, pretty much the size of my shoulder blade.

Im living in cork so thinking of heading down to holy cow in midleton.
    or would ye reccomend any studios within cork city?
    I was wondering how much this might cost? Roughly like.
    Also, what would the pain level of this area be? I can be a total wimp at times :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Tomtom364 wrote: »
    I was wondering how much this might cost? Roughly like.
    Afraid theres nobody here can tell you that, particularly as you've given us no information about it to go on, and prices vary from artist to artist!
    Also, what would the pain level of this area be? I can be a total wimp at times :P
    It'll be sore. Sometimes you'll barely feel it, other times it'll hit a bunch of nerve endings and it will hurt quite a bit. It's bearable though. Both my tattoos are over my shoulder blades.

Advertisement