Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"If I'm not out there training, someone else is."

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

RayCun wrote: »
    jaysus

I could not have put it better myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Really sorry to see you go - would not have been in contact with you but have learnt a lot from your log & your posts. Sad to see someone who gave so much around here and helped so many leaving. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

This forum has gone to sh1ts. Hopefully we'll see ecoli and Dr q back here in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

Ballix :(

If you do decide to come back you could always be ebola .............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

kit3 wrote: »
    If you do decide to come back you could always be ebola .............

Or the Salmon Eile!

Seriously this place will be a lot poorer with this departure. His willingness to help others is incredible.

A genuinely knowledgeable and nice guy is lost as a resource to the collective, all I can say is that's a shame!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

What the hell, Did I miss something? Anybody know what ecoli was talking about, in relation to "comments made"?
    I Completely missed all the action.........

Edit: Just saw Dr Q's post.........lads seriously, what happened? Was there some sort of showdown somewhere on the forum?

tunguska wrote: »
    What the hell, Did I miss something? Anybody know what ecoli was talking about, in relation to "comments made"?

Seems easy to miss something around here these days - anyone know why DrQ's goodbye thread on the main forum was closed ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Edit: Just saw Dr Q's post.........lads seriously, what happened? Was there some sort of showdown somewhere on the forum?

Comments on Stazzas log last night - some are snipped by mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

Sorry to see you go man. Hopefully will see you at a race or two up in Dublin. At the very least I'll be hounding you for my Boards t-shirt, which you've had since the Beer Mile 2k13!

Best of luck with the training anyway, it's a pity I won't be able to read about your future successes on the road and track. I've really enjoyed reading this log, and I'm not bullsh1tting when I say your presence around here will be missed.

Also, on a selfish note I'll be down one of the few regular contributors to my log!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Its like a death in the family. Seriously shocked at this.
    Ecoli was an institution on here.

Boards.ie will be the poorer for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Big changing of the guard..and this place will be far worse because of it. Great posters lost in the last 24 hours...in what direction is boards going I ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    Sad day- ecoli was the best poster ever here. Best of luck.

+1

Great poster. I hope he'll be back. Brought a lot to the forum.

If history (and the prison forum) has taught me anything, it takes a few closed accounts before you actually leave the place for good. On the other hand, lots of good posters have come back and stayed after a closed account.

Selfishly, I also hope he'll be back to boost the number of posts in the track thread for indoors and next year's track season, as well as the xc thread.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    Sad day- ecoli was the best poster ever here. Best of luck.

Ummm...let's not go crazy here...best male poster ever here perhaps but... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

So....we're stuck with just meno now?....

Ummm...let's not go crazy here...best male poster ever here perhaps but... :P

Im hurt by that, I really am....

Im hurt by that, I really am....

After yesterday you're well on your way to getting that crown - maybe that's why he quit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭theboyblunder

Just because I can now.....

10484972_791185520900474_668609615312492306_n.jpg?oh=9eb48f72c60b3b34339f232e9e3362d5&oe=54F68226

kit3 wrote: »
    After yesterday you're well on your way to getting that crown - maybe that's why he quit ;)

Cheers

*kit3 added to Crimbo card list*

.lads seriously, what happened? Was there some sort of showdown somewhere on the forum?

Seems more like a coup - the General is even publically directing his army on when to ignore posts :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Just because I can now.....

10484972_791185520900474_668609615312492306_n.jpg?oh=9eb48f72c60b3b34339f232e9e3362d5&oe=54F68226

Why is there a picture of scary men running after innocent Childers???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Gavlor wrote: »
    Why is there a picture of scary men running after innocent Childers???

They're keeping to their catholic traditions

• Registered Users Posts: 10,457 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

No idea what this is all about but sorry to see you go, L. Will be in touch. D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

I m truly sorry to see this account closed. Always got fantastic advice from Ecoli in simple terms that even I could make sense of. Good luck with all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Best. Coach. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

I really hope we see you back here sooner rather than later Ecoli. This place will be a lot poorer without you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Always enjoyed reading your posts and as a newbie to this running craic, I always learned a bunch. Hope to see you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

Delighted to see you close your account. You always said how much you look up to me and admire my opinion. I'm so glad you followed my advice from yesterday, to stop harassing me online and for off boards. My next mission is to stop you posting me Facebook messages and within a year have you mobile phone free so I get none of you ridiculous texts.

By the way have you ever considered transferring clubs? I have a transfer form in the car from you! I heard a local
    club of pussies are recruiting (BP). You'll fit in fine ;)

If you see quirky tomorrow tell him to stay away too. We hate yanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Post Reported

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Ah fook this.... Really gonna miss his posts. All the sound advice and information he gave to everyone(no matter what their standard) was great to read. I've learned so much from his posts, even if they were not directed to me.
    Never met him in person, but he came across as a genuine nice lad. Hopefully he'll be back again soon.....

Advertisement