Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indesit wd10 washing machine

Options
  • 12-06-2009 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know where you can get parts for this locally or if anyone has an unused old one?

I need a new filter pump (the screw thing at the bottom) - I broke it when taking it out and the machine kind of works but the program dial keeps clicking now...

These machines came with the houses in charlesland.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Maybe call Indesit themselves?

Indesit Company Ireland
    Reinsurance Ltd
    25-28 Adelaide Road
    Dublin 2

Informations
    + 44 (0)1733 282800
    0818 313413

Or from the "Guarantee" booklet

Parts and Accessories
    We supply a full range of genuine replacement parts as well as accessory products that
    protect and hygienically clean your appliance to keep it looking good and functioning
    efficiently throughout its life.
    UK: 08448 225 225
    Republic of Ireland: 0818 313 413
    www.indesitservice.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Thanks I'll give them a try.

Another idea I had was to goto a recycle center and see if there was one there, long shot but might try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tony1973

Hi Keith123. tony1973 here, did you manage to get your washing machine working Im having the same problem with the dial clicking round ?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Tiradon

If your still stuck, you should try http://www.irishappliancerepair.com/. I've never used them myself but I've heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Tony1973 wrote: »
    Hi Keith123. tony1973 here, did you manage to get your washing machine working Im having the same problem with the dial clicking round ?

I got it fixed in the end - repair guy had to come out thou.
    The reason it was clicking from what I remember was because the whole panel where the dial is located which goes across to the powder compartment and this had some old hard detergent around the sides which over time pushed the panel forward sightly causing the clicking as something came away from the dial. That's all it was. So maybe have a look at your compartment and clean it out making sure it closes fully etc.. and push the panel back in if its sticking out any way.

K.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tony1973

Thanks Keith123 I will try that.

Advertisement