Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EH HELLO! WHERE ARE MY POSTS GONE?

Options
  • 12-06-2009 4:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

HELLO!

WHERE ARE MY POSTS GONE, 1 OF THEM WAS ON FOR DAYS AND NOW ITS GONE, THE OTHER FOR 30MINS AND NOW ITS GONE... CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY MODERATOR?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I think it's because they were posted in the wrong forum. This forum is for boards related questions and help with navigating the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,003 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Also Caps Lock typing is really not necessary :) Everything gets read all the same, and standard font is actually much easier on the eyes. Happy posting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I clicked into your profile to the 'find more posts by rogerer' option. Your 2 other posts are made in fashion & appearance, and work & jobs. Here is the link http://boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=7051989

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement