Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So are there any boardsies in Brisbane.

Options
  • 12-06-2009 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

To any of you who are in Brisbane, we'll have to get a session organised some night. Any takers? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

finishing up here in a few weeks so Im out...up North is Calling me

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Yup I've lived here for just over a year. Came over on a WHV and decided I'd rather stay for good! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

What go up there to all that heat and sunshine ...No thanks Im staying right where its nice and chilly.

For the first time last night I really was fupping freezing...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Heat and sunshine? Are ya mad? It was about 6 degrees on my way to work this morning. When I left Ireland for Oz's sunny shores I never thought I'd see a thermometer at 6 degrees ever again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Sup Dawg's

I Live in Kedron.

tis gettin cold alright, Am plannin on headin North to the Gulf of carpenteria for a few weeks til this 'winter' passes.

discovered this week that the Heater plugs in the Cruiser are knackered so I've had to start puttin blankets on the bonnet before I go to bed, so Screw that sh!tye I'm headin north to the sun :D:D:D

Am up for a Drinkin session tho, thats kinda one of the main reasons this Forum was Formed, Ausie drinkin Sesh's, anyone in Atherton or surrounding Areas next week?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I shall be in Brisbane for a week / 10 days in Sept / Oct

ParTAY an all that jazz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Pfft, you soft Aussies don't know what cold is! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

I could be up for a boards beers........

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭paxo

I could be up for a boards beers........

like he said

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Well, how about we do this Friday? If that's not enough notice, we can do Saturday! ;)

Or two weeks after. The weekend in between for me is filled up to the gills. On a side note. Is anyone going to the State of Origin in Suncorp next month?

• Advertisement
Advertisement