Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2007 Focus Executive Connection (Zetec)

• 12-06-2009 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Does anybody know if bluetooth came as a standard with this spec?With it called a connection I'd assume it would!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

mattb74 wrote: »
    Hi all. Does anybody know if bluetooth came as a standard with this spec?With it called a connection I'd assume it would!

I've never heard of an "Executive" Connection model, but the LX Connection and the Zetec Connection models had Bluetooth built in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

No sure thing as executive in one but the Zetec Connection had Bluetooth, climate control, rear electric windows and 17 inch allows on top of the normal zetec spec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Thanks Guys. Does this effectively mean that you can connect your mobile as hands free through the radio without an add on phone kit?

mattb74 wrote: »
    Thanks Guys. Does this effectively mean that you can connect your mobile as hands free through the radio without an add on phone kit?

Thats exactly what it means.

I've never used the Ford system but I believe you can also control the radio through it too (stations, volume etc.)

My dads got it in his focus, you can use voice controls and all that but it's nearly quicker using the stalk controls for the volume etc. And with the voice dialling you are likely to ring everyone bar the person you want...

• Advertisement

EPM wrote: »
    My dads got it in his focus, you can use voice controls and all that but it's nearly quicker using the stalk controls for the volume etc. And with the voice dialling you are likely to ring everyone bar the person you want...

I've had screaming arguments with the voice dialling systems in Skoda's, BMW's and Opels. Seems once you get in the loop it's quite difficult to get the damn woman to shut up.
    Bit like life so
    :D

R.O.R wrote: »
    I've had screaming arguments with the voice dialling systems in Skoda's, BMW's and Opels. Seems once you get in the loop it's quite difficult to get the damn woman to shut up.
    Bit like life so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

R.O.R wrote: »
    The trick is to speak calmly, slowly, and never across her. Sound familiar?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

OP the Connection Pack was an optional extra on the Focus back in 2006/2007. It cost around €500 extra on top of the standard model.

Standard equipement on the LX/Style Connection:
    Full Bluetooth and voice activation radio/cd player,
    Keyless entry system,
    Electric Windows front and back,
    16" Alloy wheels,
    Front Foglights.

Standard equipment on the Zetec Connection:
    Full Bluetooth and voice activation radio/cd player,
    Climate Controlled Air Conditioning,
    Keyless entry system,
    Electric windows front and back,
    Auto lights and rain sensing wipers,
    17" Alloy wheels,
    Front foglights,
    Auto dipping rear view mirror.

The Connection Pack was good value at the time and definately my choice if looking for a Focus of that year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Thanks Guys. That's exactly what I was looking for Bazz, googled for about 2 hours and couldn't find it!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I have the Ford bluetooth in my last 2 cars and I found it great TBH
    Once you program peoples names into the radio it's simple to call them, never really had a problem with the radio not knowing what I wanted to do or ringing someone by mistake...

Advertisement