Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Movie Characters?

Options
  • 12-06-2009 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

I've been invited to a party and the theme is movie characters/stars.

It's a birthday party for my boyfriends niece, and we are invited cos we are "cool"! So they will be a good bit younger than us.

I was going to be Princess Grace, but then I thought they wouldn't know who she is plus I just got my hair cut really short!

So can any one suggest a movie character with short blonde hair? I'm unemployed at the moment so I don't have the money to spend lots on a costume, and I always think home made costumes are better :)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭stiff kitten

005492607d9.jpg

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Your niece is right, you are super cool even if you don't know it. StarWars was released last year in cartoon film format (CloneWars) so yes all the kids know about it. If the other half goes as a storm trooper, then you will really be the cool grown ups (lol even writing that makes me feel old).

thumbnail_sexy-princess-leia.jpg or princess-leia.jpg

Both Available at TheCostumeShop.ie and include the wigs so that solves the hair problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

Thanks FancyDresser, but someone else has already claimed Princess Leia!

I got a red sparkly dress, and if I sew some more sequins on and get a wig and gloves, I'm going to go as Jessica Rabbit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

Is Marilyn Monroe too obvious?

If you still want to go as Princess Leia you could go as "Slave Princess Leia"

Or how about the girl from King Kong?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

@BaileysComet, I think she has it sorted. From reading the thread she's going as Jessica rabbit.

silver%20screen%20sensation%20dress.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

Sorry :o

I read it as Jess Rabbit would be the standby option, if YT couldn't think of anything else.

Have fun at the party YT.

Advertisement