Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

land rights

Options
  • 12-06-2009 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

good morn all, finaly i am prepairing my first application, my question is this, on letters of permission do i need to have land regestry numbers, it there anywhere i can see or get a good sample letter
    secondly miroku mk 38, a good point to start?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

All you need are the signatures of 3 farmers or be a member of a gun club, land reg is not required. I have a MK38, I always liked the feel of Miroku for shooting and can't fault it. Got the stock twisted to suit and hitting 9's and 10's when i do get the time to take it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 carlyboy

thanks, for that, twisted?!?!, im a lefthander, so goin for a second hand grade 3 with adjustable stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

I got the stock bent to compensate for limited sight in my left eye. It was causing me to push my face too far over to look down the barrel. John Conroy outside portlaoise did it and in fairness i have noticed a marked improvement in my shooting. When you get that stock adjusted to what you find a comfortable position hide the key or you will constantly be listening to sideline shooters giving advice. Go to someone who knows, let them look at you mounting the gun, adjust to suit and best of luck from there.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

homerhop wrote: »
    When you get that stock adjusted to what you find a comfortable position hide the key

Now there's a piece of good advice.
    Set it right and throw away the allen key.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

mk 38s are a lovely gun! and if i hadnt the beretta i know what id be lookin for!;)
    gd 3 so not a plain jane either! i think most of the mirokus arent cast atal they just have a staight stock!
    im left handed myself and find it no bother to shoot with the brothers 38!

never had to myself but i think what you need is just written permission from land owner and have it signed by them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement