Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Forum

Options
  • 12-06-2009 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

For any Vodafone users out there, Vodafone are letting followers on Twitter know that their new Customer Forum is now live on https://forum.vodafone.ie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Well, there's some good news on the Forum. I eMailed custome care during the week to ask if they're putting the n97 on contract to be told they're not planning to release that handset, nor are they planning to release the Palm Pre. Whereas on the Forum they say the n97 is forthcoming. Who to believe eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Henne220

Great idea on Vodafones behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Maybe, but I'd say crawl walk before you run :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hope they make a decent job of this otherwise they might as not have bothered

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

If it turns out like their UK forum then it'll be not much use.

The UK reps seem to be only able to say things like "this is with our z team for testing" or " thank you for asking".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

parsi wrote: »
    If it turns out like their UK forum then it'll be not much use.

The UK reps seem to be only able to say things like "this is with our z team for testing" or " thank you for asking".

I just had a look at the Irish one and I notice that they all talk in that press release style of speaking. Stuff like:
    Thanks for your post regarding the new line of smartphones we are introducing over the coming months.

We are happy to announce the release the New HTC Magic in September/October.
    I'm sure that he really couldn't give a ****e about the HTC Magic! By the way, they're taking their time releasing that, aren't they? The new iPhone will be here in a few weeks and the Palm Pre will be coming along soon too. Then again, this is the company that touted the Blackberry Storm...

Still, good to see a company expanding the ways the communicate with their customers. Anything is better than ringing customer care and being stuck on hold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'm interested to see how this one develops !

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Has anyone looked at the UK version...there doesn't seem to be any discussion allowed? or was that O2 UK :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement