Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Vegetarian forum meetup at Hell*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

maameeo wrote: »
    woowhoo drinkies is right, man im locked! can anyone hear the fog horns?! my mumsie took her for the night, :D

im sure ill feel the pain in the moro!

lala, i still have the plaster on it so hopfully wont hit off it tonight! :D

oooh sorry for drunken posting guys :o
    any amazing veggie hang over cures????

oooh sorry for drunken posting guys :o
    any amazing veggie hang over cures????

No apologies....Drunken posts make me smile :D

I don't get hangovers sorry. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

-lala- wrote: »
    And the verdict is also that I won the giant pizza eating race and Tar.Aldarion lost. :)

I had a great time, nice to meet you all, even lala, the yellow teletube, who I let THINK she could eat pizza faster than me!

>_>

<_<

Our quiet poster, who I've never seen post, that turned up should chirp in more often. Even if you felt bullied by the little gargling machine that was the lovely Alisha. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

Our quiet poster, who I've never seen post, that turned up should chirp in more often. Even if you felt bullied by the little gargling machine that was the lovely Alisha. :)

I've posted loads of times in here (well loads of times for me cause I don't really talk that much), I even posted in this thread saying I was coming!

Alicha was awesome, she did a great job fixing my hair, she invited me to her birthday in October and she asked me 'does my mam have any children'!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

biZrb wrote: »
    I've posted loads of times in here (well loads of times for me cause I don't really talk that much), I even posted in this thread saying I was coming!

Alicha was awesome, she did a great job fixing my hair, she invited me to her birthday in October and she asked me 'does my mam have any children'!

Oh I thought you said your name was 'serb'! I of course recognise you now. :)

She asked me 'who ate all the jellies?' So I pointed at masterofnothing and she said, "I'll pour sugar on his head so I will". Hehehe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

And i could never have known we were all so young too haha!

I'd forgotten all about this meet-up but I could have provided a father figure if required:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

Oh I thought you said your name was 'serb'! I of course recognise you now. :)

I also thought you said your name was "serb", now I know who you are biZrb! Hello :)

And I do not appreciate being called a teletubby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Next time Slaphead! Nine of us altogether and I think I just about remember everyone's names :D It would have been an even ten if Moonbaby hadn't given in to eat that evil pizza on Friday :p

And this forum needs more drunken posting. Definitely.

Next time Slaphead!
    It's a deal. I'll just sit there correcting your table manners and saying how pizza was better in my day. :D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    No apologies....Drunken posts make me smile :D
    I don't get hangovers sorry. :p

wish i didnt get them, ive only just got rid of headache! :(

oh thank god, i was so afraid she was just buggin u to bits! she can get clingy to people, she really liked u! :) sure ill see u in october, gona try get bouncy castle! lol
    She asked me 'who ate all the jellies?' So I pointed at masterofnothing and she said, "I'll pour sugar on his head so I will". Hehehe.
    LOL, i was wondering where she got that from, she confronted him on the walk down about those jellies! lol
    which were deeeeelish btw, thanks u sweet rasmus!!! (also i'll try to post more often when im drunk miss! :) )

• Advertisement

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    It's a deal. I'll just sit there correcting your table manners and saying how pizza was better in my day. :D

they had pizza in your day??? :p

they had pizza in your day??? :p

you've heard of Stoneground pizzas? Well....

LOL, i was wondering where she got that from, she confronted him on the walk down about those jellies! lol

Sounds like the little one has a ginger heart, if not a head :D

you've heard of Stoneground pizzas? Well....

aww bless, ill come pick you up at the next meeting, im sure walking around town is difficult at your age :p

Sounds like the little one has a ginger heart, if not a head :D

yes, a blonde she is, but def a red head in heart and mind! lol

aww bless, ill come pick you up at the next meeting, im sure walking around town is difficult at your age :p

You're alright, I live within walking distance of that place. In fact I walk by or near it twice a day on my way to work. I really should have tried them but I haven't yet. Do they do Horlicks?

You're alright, I live within walking distance of that place. In fact I walk by or near it twice a day on my way to work. I really should have tried them but I haven't yet. Do they do Horlicks?

hehe, horlicks! *chuckle*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Sorry didn't make this, had to go to an engagement party in Cork, such a dull night too, sounds like a good night was had with you lot though. Next time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Your not a young 'un :D

Although your younger than me. :o
    Me 1 - Moonbaby 0 :P

Look i consider 35 to be the end of youth, and i'm a good bit off that as you well know haha!!

Oh yeah Alicia mentioned that to me about the sweets...i denied it of course:P She truly IS a redhead at heart...brilliant!!p.s. its not Horlicks these days its Ovaltine remember;)p.p.s. i wanna see the piercing next time!

Slaphead and Clare Bear, next time aye...did i hear we were gonna invade Cornucopia yeah? I've not been before!

Slaphead and Clare Bear, next time aye...did i hear we were gonna invade Cornucopia yeah? I've not been before!

NEVER?!?! WHAT?! I'm totally confused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

NEVER?!?! WHAT?! I'm totally confused.
    It may have been said while you were looking for paul...i cant say for sure but i *heard that before we all left...

*may or may not have been the voices in my head lol:pac:

Me 1 - Moonbaby 0 :P

Look i consider 35 to be the end of youth, and i'm a good bit off that as you well know haha!!

That is exactly the kind of thing you'd expect an ould fart to say :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

did i hear we were gonna invade Cornucopia yeah? I've not been before!

We definitely agreed on invading Cornucopia, in fact it was sweet-rasmus herself who suggesting invading BEFORE lunchtime to avoid the crowds!

-lala- wrote: »
    We definitely agreed on invading Cornucopia, in fact it was sweet-rasmus herself who suggesting invading BEFORE lunchtime to avoid the crowds!

Loving Cornucopia idea.
    Did it ever expand next door as planned?

]p.p.s. i wanna see the piercing next time!

ah sure ill wear a belly top and hot pants next time! :P

*shudder*

I hear they are still working on that expansion. Not sure what it is that is holding them up.

I've never been for breakfast - anyone know what their vegan breakfast options are like? I'm a fan of their soups, but their vegan main option is usually curry, which I'm not all that fond of.

@Master of Nothing: Maybe I do remember you saying something... Do excuse me! I guess I'm still shocked that you are a vegetarian (presumably living in or near Dublin) whom has never visited the place.

I hear they are still working on that expansion. Not sure what it is that is holding them up.

I've never been for breakfast - anyone know what their vegan breakfast options are like? I'm a fan of their soups, but their vegan main option is usually curry, which I'm not all that fond of.

Breakfast Menu - Served from 8.30am until 12 noon - Monday to Saturday. Prices from €7.50- €9.95
    • Omelette of the day, caramelised red onion with fresh herbs,
      oven roasted tomato and a vegetarian sausage.
    • Two vegetarian sausages, stuffed field mushroom, homemade
      baked beans and caramelised red onion with fresh herbs.
    • Hash browns, homemade baked beans, a vegetarian
      Sausage and an oven roasted tomato.
    • Hash browns, oven roasted tomato and a fried egg
    • Buttermilk pancakes served with a blueberry compote
      & crème fraiche.
    • Porridge made with regular or soya milk served with a fig
      & prune compote
    • Honey-roasted granola served with regular or soya milk
    • Fresh fruit salad topped with natural/soya yoghurt and Granola topping

Awww they stopped making boxty :(

oooh im hungry now!!
    whats boxty?

oh and iv never been to cornucopia either and i live pretty near city! duno why, cud be that its on the south side *snub*
    lol :P

I'm glad ye seem to have enjoyed yourselves, it's nice to meet new people. And at least I got one other man there to talk about manly things, wait, massage and reflexology and a half finished 7 inch pizza??? I was the only man there. :p

Their breakfasts sound lovely! Cornucopia for breakfast and the pub all day???
    Hot whiskey for slaphead, on me, to say sorry for banning him some time, well it's what my grandfather liked anyway. :pac:

What's boxty? Are you sure you are Irish?

• Advertisement

Hot whiskey for slaphead, on me, to say sorry for banning him some time, well it's what my grandfather liked anyway. :pac:
    You did? I'd forgotten that. I was probably being sarcastic, I do that sometimes (feck, I just did it again). Whiskey would make that better alright.

Advertisement