Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good HD TV 22' to 28'

• 12-06-2009 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I know there is a lot of treads on TVs but i'm looking for peoples views on what is the best cheap HD TV in this size range! Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

ebuyer.co.uk have these new Foehn & Hirsch tv's!!

They've reviewed very well and have i think a three year warranty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

try samsyerman.ie he has 26" starting at €273 and he delivers to the south for about 20 quid i think or richersounds.ie they have forum on here under biz and they give 10% off to boardies but i would try and ring them though as they havn't replied to any questions on here with 5-6 days now
    powercity.ie have good deals at the moment
    pixmania.ie
    komplett.ie have a forum here as well but it is full of people wanting to know where there order is or what is taking so long they seem to be slow with deliveries (check it out for yourself) but there prices seem pretty good i am looking at buying a sony 52" and they are €200 cheaper than the rest of the sites delivery of course is quoted as €109 sso i have asked richer sounds for a price but they are slow coming back
    elara.ie is another one
    anyway happy shopping and goodluck with the bargain hunt

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

Thanks lads, will look around the various suggestions - If I find something cheaper or whatever I buy, i'll post here!!

Advertisement