Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Ritch Essential Mix - Tonight.

• 12-06-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

If you haven't yet heard of Paul Ritch.. he's a Tech / Minimal / House Producer.. I believe he's French.. But basically has done well for himself in a very short space of time.

Anyway, he's playing tonight/tomorrow morning on the EM - Check out the iPlayer tomorrrow if you cannot stay up 'til 0300 :D

I cant wait to hear it as I've disected a couple of his tracks in the past & am v.interested to hear what he puts together. It better be a good one! :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/essentialmix/

He's recently rmx'd: Dubfire -Split the line / Slam- Positive Education And appeared on Get Physical / Freak N Chic / Wagon Repair / Boxer / SCI+TEC / Drumcode.

Hawtin & Co. / Everyone - likes his stuff.

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/artist/detail/27699/Paul%20Ritch

I'm sure I'll get a couple of new ideas after listening to it! :pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

this should be good. thank god I can finally listen to dab on my telly box!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

jtsuited wrote: »
    this should be good. thank god I can finally listen to dab on my telly box!

Good aul Sky here through the Stereo!

Should be good.

Hopefully there wont be any nasty loud kicks! ;)

Jeesus.. He went straight in on this one.. No buildup. It was full on from the start.

A lot different than the type of Tech that he makes. Had much more of a heavy drum sound. Tres funky in places.. Must be the French influence :D

Its definitely given me food for thought & got some good ideas from it. This was real party music.

Never underestimate the power of the groove. Music should be fun!

Interesting choice playing Basement Jaxx - Fly Life, at the end. Great finish.

A very enjoyable set.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Can you download this anywhere or is it listen from the site only?

Zascar wrote: »
    Can you download this anywhere or is it listen from the site only?

I usually get my DJ sets from http://www.e-vizio.com

They should have it in the House links Mate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cheers, great link!

Been listening to the Paul Ritch mix on and off in work and some really great stuff - definitely recommended!

Zascar wrote: »
    Cheers, great link!

Been listening to the Paul Ritch mix on and off in work and some really great stuff - definitely recommended!

Yep - Its a good site alright.

I've listened to it a few times now.. Really enjoying it still.

Advertisement