Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I really a losing interest in this forum.....

Options
  • 12-06-2009 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Especially when you receive PM's regarding nothing but a grudge someone has against you....Received a stupid PM asking 2 questions regarding my post in the thread involving the riot... Basically this very active poster was questioning my intelligence!! Posters intelligence aint what this forum is about...Yes (sender of the private mail) we all know your intelligent but seriously get a grip of yourself and have a life please......

Only publicly saying this to see if anyone else feels the same i.e going from looking at this forum all day everyday to now maybe checking it twice a week as there are so many morons posting....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Charlie3dan

If you don't like the reaction you are getting I think you should start by taking a look at what you are posting yourself. Seriously man, the only problem is you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 fedor29

you should name the person judomad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

If the forum is not living up to peoples expectations I am sorry. I think its pretty decent, but there is always room for improvement.

If you have issues with the way the forum is moderated, you need to PM a moderator.

If another poster is abusing you through PM's, you need to PM a moderator.

If you are going to decrease your viewing of this forum, I am sorry to hear this, but starting this thread was not the best way to handle this situation. I ask that you send me any offensive PM's that you have recieved, and I will investigate. I am closing this thread, as I dont think it will produce any useful discussion. If posters disagree, and would like me to reopen, please send me a PM.

Going forward I am going to take a sterner view on posting new threads about modding issues, as opposed to using PM's. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement