Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

google has a problem with i102

• 12-06-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Both google.ie and the google chrome browser is having big problems with i102 saying it's got malware on it and has a big red screen warning me not to go to the site. I'm assuming it's safe enough??? Maybe they just don't like Hector?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I get the message with google but yahoo handles it fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Firefox gives the same message.

I wonder if they've been hacked or are they actually using dodgey software? It's not good having google warn people away from your website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Just after getting a warning from my antivirus when I visited today. WTF are they playing at on this site? Are they under attack or something?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The reason for the original message is because Firefox/Chrome/Google all share the same "bad website" list. Sites are listed when they are reported/scanned as having dodgy/dangerous material on the website. Usually the error message gives an indiaction to what the problem was.

Your AV would warn you, usually if your an IE user, as it may have detected something dodgy attempted to be forced onto your machine from the site.

It seems to be back to normal anyway.

Advertisement