Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Info

Options
  • 12-06-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,
    Have applied to LIT as a mature student, had the interview the other day, informal chat for 10 minutes or so, didn't look at my CV. I thought it went well, i thought it would have been a bit more detailed, they really only wanted to know why i picked the course and what my backround is. Hope i get a place.
    Also goin to apply for the BTEA, can i also apply for a grant?, any info greatly appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 subnation

Yes, you can apply for the grant independant of the BTEA. The forms for the grant will become available at the end of June/start of July from your local county counsel officies. Good luck with your placement.

Advertisement