Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Epson Printer Probs

• 12-06-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all, i'm using an epson 1290s to do all of my printing(i know its a bit of a dinosaur but what the hell) and up til lately ive been using epson premium glossy paper with no problems, heres the but...I went to order more paper and was told this cant be got anymore and the ultra glossy was the replacement. However when i print a b&w image there is a horrible purple cast on the image.Please tell me someone out there can help. Is this because there is no option to choose ultra glossy in the printer settings?? Any help will be much appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

sounds like a profiling issue along with the fact that printer does struggle with B&W

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭ValueInIreland

You can change to PermaJet Gloss which will give you results at least as good as you were getting and save money as it is much cheaper. You can download a profile for your 1290 from the PermaJet site. It's available in a few Camera shops in Dublin (Conns & Gunns or from Barker Photographic in Cork.

Advertisement