Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Warehouse

Options
  • 12-06-2009 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Has anybody ever taken their kids there? Is it any good or is it just some pathetic excuse of a thing? I've two daughters, aged 7 and 6, and am looking for things to do on rainy days during the summer.
    www.chocolatewarehouse.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Say they'd enjoy it, I went to it about 8 years ago in Primary School and it was good fun, although it seem all flash these days compared to 8 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Say they'd enjoy it, I went to it about 8 years ago in Primary School and it was good fun, although it seem all flash these days compared to 8 years ago
    Huh. Our Primary School brought us to the Tic-Tac factory :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Huh. Our Primary School brought us to the Tic-Tac factory :(
    All I got was the farm and Collins' Barracks like 6 times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

we went to the Coca Cola factory...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Jay D wrote: »
    we went to the Coca Cola factory...

haha same here! What a time we had too!

Tour Guide: 'Who knows the answer to <insert easy question>?'
    Student: '<Insert ridiculously easy answer>'
    Tour Guide: 'Give that boy a can of coke!'

I think we all got a least one can each that day...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Reckon they need to fix their site. They have 125 grams of chocolate listed as costing seventy euro. Whe I clicked in to see what kind of drugs was in them it was only seven. Surely that' lose them a few customers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

lol where is this choccy factory? dude give me some candy!!!!!!! lol does anyone ever say 'candy' hahahah

Advertisement