Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended CMS apps

• 12-06-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭

I've been assigned to build a website for hosting client reports, photos and quotations.
    I know a little of php (through building a phpbb site) and a little more HTML.
    I'm looking at using Joomla! to build this site but trying to create client(user) specific areas is melting my brains.
    This looks exactly what I need but I haven't heard of it before.
    Has anyone any suggestions on CMS platforms that could accommodate my needs or is there a Joomla plugin that could do it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

That's easy enough with Drupal and that concret5 cms. concret5 is probably the easiest of the lot but I don't know much about it other than having a quick look at the back end but they have specific options for user groups. It seem you have to buy add ons though and it comes with fup all to begin with.

Just download the 3 and give them a test drive, they're all free and will cost you nothing to have a look at them.

Advertisement