Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TF2-cant find ranked servers

• 12-06-2009 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Am I missing something obvious,no ranked servers ever show up when i go to join a quick game,and none show up when i look for a particular type of game/map

Any help for the noob:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There are ranks now in TF2 ?

Its been a while since i played...but i cant ever remember there being ranks tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

Only got it the game the other day so i couldnt tell you otherwise!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I have the game a year now and have only played one good ranked match. I search evey time I play and rarely see a game. I do be on a lot. Its one of my favorite games. Just looking at my stats ive played it a total of 390hours. I have no life by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

Thanks..Its a nice tongue in cheek game ,makes a change from CoD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There are No ranks.

Im near 100% positive.

Some servers may record your stats, but there are no ranks in the sense of COD4 and BF2 have ranks.

There are unlockables for certain characters..which are basically dobe by getting achievements. Pryo, Scout, Spy, Heavy and Medic all have unlockables.

These are modified/different weapons and kind of perks. But would not be classed as ranks.

And yes, its an amazing game, i played it for 8months straight..totally disregarding all my other games. I took a break and have not gone back since after they released the modifications to Goldrush and the new gametypes, just after the Heavy update

Saying that, I reinstalled it last week...so ill deffo get back into it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭vladglenin

From what I can see, everyone just plays the non-ranked games, not sure why but that seems to be the case for me!

Advertisement