Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

superquinn in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 12-06-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

is anyone else sick of the service beig offered in superquinn in Blanch?? for the last few weeks ive been a regular visitor to the deli counter, and each time there has been at least 4 people in front of me and only one person serving VERY slowly like come on how hard is it to put a bloody chicken in a bag ffs??? then you proceed to the checkouts and the Q's at them are ridiculously long and the staff member serving you doesnt even say hello cos she is too busy nattering to the other person serving on the till beside them, extremely rude!! im going to boycott the place cos every time i go there i leave in a rotten mood grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

In contrast to this, i was in the one in lucan during the week, and it was around lunchtime, so there was a queue at the deli counter, so i saw the manager go behind the counter and was making up rolls for customers, there was already 4 serving. The lucan one seems well run

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

In general, I've always found Superquinn brilliant, especially for customer service.

Maybe you should have a word with the manager, or lodge a complaint locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭compsys

Paulw wrote: »
    In general, I've always found Superquinn brilliant, especially for customer service.

Maybe you should have a word with the manager, or lodge a complaint locally.

Have to agree, Superquinn are streets ahead of the supermarket competition when it comes to customer service, quality of food, and the general all round customer shopping experience. Having said that, I've often had to wait a fair few minutes at the deli counter in their Blackrock store as well, but in general I don't mind too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I dont often go to Superquinn but when I am there I am always amazed by the amount of staff there are, I would also go to the Lucan branch but being from D15 I always found Blanch brilliant, I would recommend having a word with management as maybe they are not aware that this has gotten so bad.

If they dont know about it they cant fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Sounds understaffed, which is a head office/HR problem. You might just have been unlucky in that deli/checkout staff were on lunch/break. Superquinn generally have too many staff though if anything..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

nah tbh the Superquinn in Blanche is ALWAYS like that any time I go into as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Me too. Only for the fact that I like the Superscan I wouldn't bother! (not that there is ever anyone on the Superscan so it's a question of asking at the srevice desk!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Superquinn in finglas is dilapidated, dirty and poorly run.

i think a lot of it must be down to the local managment as some are excellent stores, but it does vary from branch to branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Lucan is the flagship store, so will always be well managed in relation to the rest.

Find Swords above average compared to any other Supermarket - has gone downhill though since they've crammed extra shelves where there shouldn't be shelves.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

400 staff left recently as part of Superquinn's redundancy plan announced back in January. So tbh things are only going to get worse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Motion Man

Superquinn in finglas is dilapidated, dirty and poorly run.

Fixed.

Advertisement